Chapter 09 - Problem?

Comincia dall'inizio

I looked at him surprised, "You have a KID!?"

Liam looked at me blankly for a second before his eyes widened, "No, oh GOD no! Baby sitting for one of our stylists! And I can't get her to sleep for longer than five minutes!"

I walked confidently in the direction of the Band House, "Men... I'll get her to sleep, promise..."

~~~

I had baby Lux sleeping like there were no tomorrow within 15 minutes. So as not to disturb her, I slowly put her on Liam's bed from my lap, covering her with a blanket afterwards.

"There." I smiled at my accomplishment. turned my head to look at Liam, who had also fallen asleep on the recliner. Shaking my head and giving out a small chuckle I headed back to my house.

Entering the kitchen for a glass of water I saw the mess I had created all this while. I had to clean all of this now?

Any other day I would've immediately cleaned up any mess but right now 'I feel like I was going to collapse of tiredness and exhaustion was an understatement.

I headed to my room for a shower.

As I was almost about to go into the shower I heard my phone buzz from somewhere under my covers.

I searched for it and when I found it I saw a new message from Nikki.

HER - I dont want to live on this planet anymore, the most embarrassing thing ever happened to me. :'(

I immediately got worried. What could've possibly happened.? I mean, I know Nikita is very clumsy and stuff and always ends up embarrassing herself, but I still was pretty worried. My fingers worked their way automatically as I asked her what happened.

I didnt get a reply.

I waited for about 45 minutes for her reply checking my twitter and Face book on the phone. Playing Temple Run.

But still no reply.

Giving up I was going to go in for a shower the second time when I heard the door bell ring.

Groaning in irritation I made my way up to the door.

Oh my goodness. Liam! Swinging it open I said, "No, I am NOT babysitting for you aga-" But I stood there shocked as I saw a girl with puffy red eyes and a red nose standing on my doorstep.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" I asked her pulling her into a tight hug. Pulling back, I cocked an eyebrow at her when I noticed that she was quite amused by my reaction.

"Nothing actually happened, T" She said coming in and plopping herself on the sofa. "I just over reacted. Like I do. Always."

I went into the kitchen and warmed some hot chocolate for her. Knowing her, whenever she feels sad or gloomy or just freaking out (Like she did back on the first day of our school.) she literally HOGGS on chocolate products.

Crazy. But true.

Placing her steaming cup beside mine, I faced her, passing her a smile.

"Now. Enlighten me."

~~~~ZOEY'S POV~~~~~

I'm early. Again.

I didn't want to come early but.. I don't like people staring at me when I come in late. I'm an introvert. Music was everything for me. I could hear any type of music all day.. and my favourite was One Direction. Gosh, One Direction, they are just so, so. Perfect.

To be honest, I always wanted to meet them and now that I know they study in our collage I've been dying to meet them. Well, all of them. Since I met Harry and Louis on saturday on the farm. Thiking of farm, What was Louis doing there-