Random Stranger

Would you believe me if I say that you can find love on the Internet? I guess not.

Flirting, online affairs, hook ups, it can be easily found in the world wide web. And I guess, Google isn't bluffing when it says that "I'VE GOT EVERYTHING YOU'RE SEARCHING FOR". Because even love which is rare to find is found there.

I didn't believe in love. I stopped believing in relationships too. I just enjoyed the ride and be whoever I can be. What I didn't know is that road will lead me to you.

We were just random strangers on the internet.  We started with a single "Hey!", asking if we were okay, then feelings started to develop at bay, until I found my heart broken in pieces, Yay!

You are just a random stranger. I've only known you just for a couple of weeks. But those weeks that we were together were the best weeks of my life.

You made me fall in love, not just with you but with myself too. I lost not just the courage to love again but also the courage to believe that I deserved to be loved again. I lost myself. But you made me whole again. You made me fall in love not just by your words, but with your sincerity, your genuineness, your ability to make me smile, your actions, your intentions and even your playful and witty remarks. All of those were the reason why I started feeling again.

I longed to love and be loved. And you gave it to me. You made me feel again.

It doesn't matter how long we've known each other. Because in just a matter of weeks, you made me feel much more than what the people I've known for years haven't. You made me feel loved. You showed me how to be loved and make me love too.

I never knew it could happen. If you will tell me a month ago that I will fall in love with someone I didn't know, I will definitely laugh at you. But guess what? The joke's on me. Hahaha. I never knew it will happen. But if you'll ask me if I regret anything? I'll immediately answer "No!"

I didn't regret anything. If I can return to that day, I won't stop myself from talking to you. I will gladly do it again and again just to meet you and feel it over and over again.

Thank you for giving me a wonderful memory. We started this journey as strangers turned to friends and even more than that. But we both know that it will end. You will be my random stranger.