"Namjoon." The blonde hummed raising his glass in mock acknowledgment, "So the whole troupe is here?"

"No," the older replied ignoring the obvious disrespect in his voice, "im afraid its just me and kook for this one."

"And your old hag of a boyfriend? What was his name again... Seok? Seokjin was it?" Kai chuckled, noticing the hardened expression on Namjoon's face. Even Jungkook looked pissed and that was more than he could have asked for with just one statement.

"You gay fucks amaze me sometimes," he sighed happily, swirling the tangy liquid in his glass, " anyway i was just telling Jungkook how surprised i was to see him here. I mean-- since we all know the current status of your mafia business... if you can even call it that anymore."

Namjoon looked slightly offended at the insult but Jungkook kept quiet, watching him with his hands crossed over his chest.

"What? You didn't know? The news is out to the entire underworld. There's also rumors that the Jeon's gang is going to be dissolved in no time! All courtesy to their mighty and high leader-nim who's so sincerely had his head in the clouds for the whole of his miserable tenure. Pfft what a joke." Kai shook his head taking a short sip from his glass. He tentatively peered up through his lashes, expecting either of the two men- or both to react but what confused him were the blank expressions on their faces instead.

The blonde cleared his throat, regaining the practiced smirk on his lips before sighing out loud.

"Heard of that recent tie up we made with the Wong filipino gang? Yeah, the same one you walked out on for no particular reason last summer." The slight look of surprise on Namjoon's face made him smirk wider.

"Good thing you did that actually," he continued, as he began circling his older sibling with narrow mocking eyes, "because with you out of the picture, he walked right into our court and guess who knows a thing or two about good business relationships, Yah Jungkook-ah, me ofcourse."

The blonde stopped right beside Jungkook, cocking his head to study the probable furious expression on his brother's face but was caught off guard when he found the older smirking back at him. But it was somehow much more sinister.

"For a subordinate, second in line gangleader, i have to say you did quite a commendable job Kai. I'm proud of you." Jungkook extended a hand to clap at the boy's shoulder, which the younger obviously shrugged away in disgust.

"Excuse me?" Kai glared at him, "who did you call your subordinate here?"

"Well, you." Jungkook clicked his tongue, turning to face him, "Aren't you? Because you said it yourself-- you need me out of the picture to bag deals or partnerships with the higher ups. To me that sounds like something a subordinate would do. Like hyenas gleaning on a lion's leftovers?"

Namjoon pursed his lips to stop himself from laughing out at Kai's incredulously offended expression which soon turned into an angered one.

"You little fucker---"

"If there's anyone who's 'little' here, in whichever sense that may be, its you. Usually i don't like wasting my breath on floundering eighteen year olds but since we've come out of the same womb, I'd appreciate if you spoke to my men with respect. Because the next time you make that mistake I'll make sure you don't have any more 'next times' to make up for that." Jungkook spat coldly, fixing his deadly gaze deep into Kai's defiant ones.

The younger looked away, not being able to keep up with the intensity of his stare and scoffed, fixing the lapels of his coat before walking away somewhere.

Jungkook released a sigh, rolling his eyes at Kai's retreating back and turned to face Namjoon who was fiddling with his fingers.

"What's it joonie hyung?"