"can you go any faster?!"
i asked destiny who was driving.
"i'm trying! the traffic is fucking terrible!"

"i hope nobody else got hit-"

"i checked,made sure nobody got shot.i think those two guys who were fighting earlier were the ones who did it.but nobody else got hit,i'm sure of it-"

keith got cut off just as junior yelled.
"i said what the fuck happened?! why is she bleeding!"

i shook my head.
"she got shot,i don't know how long ago but she's bleeding bad.just keep pressure on the wounds and-"

"hey! hey!"
anthony looked back at us,yelling at aaliyah.

i looked over at her in my arms as she slowly started to try to lay down.
"i'm tired-"

"no,no no no! hey stay up!"
i told her as her eyes slowly started to close.

"i'm trying to-"
she said lazily as her eyes opened and closed.

keith sighed.
"she's gonna pass out,we gotta hurry-"

"destiny,i don't fucking care if you get a ticket i'll pay for it,drive the fucking car!"
i yelled as i felt my cheeks get wet.

i was crying.

"aaliyah,it's gonna be fine,just stay up,you're gonna be fine."

-

"she's gonna be fine."

the doctor told us making us all sigh out of relief.

we had made it to the hospital in less than ten minutes and by time we got there,aaliyah was almost unconscious.

"yeah,we did an x-ray and nothings broken or torn.the bullet passed through thankfully so,all we have to do is stitch her up and we'll send her home with some crutches."
she nodded.

"thank you,so much."
i told the doctor as we all watched her leave the room.

after a few minutes of the room being silent,the doctor walked in and started stitching up aaliyahs leg.

"so how is keith? is he gonna be okay?"
she asked,wincing at the needle.

i nodded.
"yeah,they cleaned and patched him up.prescribed him some medicine and now he's chilling in the room."

"so like,what now?"
miles asked,sitting in the chair with destiny laying in his lap half asleep.

junior shrugged.
"it's too late to try to drive home so we might as well just wait it out.after you're done,we can get some food and drop keith off.get back on the road sometime before noon."

he sighed,laying back into the chair pulling his hoodie over his face.

"but in the mean time,how about you all start racking up your apologies because i told you guys so."
he states making everybody groan.

"no no,i told you dumb asses that this party was bad news but no 'we wanna have fun' and destiny with her fucking outfit choices!"
he looked her way making her stick her finger up.