Neo x Criminal Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Roman: "You do that. Ill be here"

As I leave, I see him smile at me and wave. I wave back as my expression turns to one of sadness.

I... wont be able to see Y/n anymore...

I felt like crying myself, but I needed to comfort him first.

On my way back, I ran into Cinder.

Cinder: "Hey Neo. You see that Y/n boy? His expression was priceless..."

My face went from calm to fury in an instant. But I hid that as well.

Cinder: "If you want to go and taunt him too, dont bother. Hes already gone"

Neo: '...What do you mean "Gone"?'

Cinder: *Shrugs* "He ran off at my words, dont know where or care"

Neo: '...Which way?'

Cinder points south and I start running.

Timeskip

I see him hanging off the Pier, legs down and he has his hands in his lap. He looks like he was crying even more, but now had calmed down.

I could feel his sadness and slowly rising fear as my presence became known.

Y/n's POV

I felt a strong presence behind me. Getting up, I quickly drew my blade and struck at the general direction where the thing was. My blade was tossed away as I looked on mortified that I had attacked...

Neo.

The sense of Death and Fear overtook me as I fell to my knees. Holding my arms to my head and shaking badly. I knew that it was over for me, since Neo and Roman were very close.

What I didn't expect was to be pulled into a hug.

Y/n: "H-Huh...?"

Neo gently slaps a note in my hand and I bring it up to my eyes.

Neo: 'I saw you were upset. You dont have to be afraid of me'

Y/n: "Im sorry... I-I dont think I understand..."

I hear Neo sigh as she pulls out of my grasp, she holds my hands while resting her head on mine. I feel my fear slowly falling and relax.

She hands me another note.

Neo: 'You see, I wanted to tell you something...'

She looks at me blushing a dark red while forming a heart with her hands.

Y/n: "You... Love?"

She points... to me.

Y/n: "You love me...?"

Neo rapidly nods her head while pulling me into another hug, this time being more of a "Protective" kind of hug.

Y/n: "I... this is all so sudden..."

Neo: 'I know. The minute I saw you, from all the times you came into my room to serve me, from everything... I fell in love with you'

Y/n: "I felt the same way, I just thought that I would never be able to tell you-"

She silences me by cupping my face and kissing me.

We slide to the floor and stay there a while.

Timeskip

It had been a week since me and Neo had confessed to eachother. Roman had chosen not to fire me, instead making me Neo's personal servant. I was perfectly fine with this.

Roman did warn me however.

Roman: "Im fine with this, but if you do anything to hurt her? Ill fucking kill you. Myself. Got it?"

I was terrified. His smile now terrifies me.

Thankfully it wasn't that bad. Me and Neo went on a date for the first time, albeit it was kind of awkward.

Now I spent my days cleaning her room and making her meals. She herself, couldn't be happier that I was there to tend for her anytime she wanted.

Now it was late at night. I was setting up for bed when I heard her call for me. I rushed over to her room and knocking, forgetting that I could just go in because she cant speak.

Y/n: 'Oh right'

I gently opened the door, slowly drawing my blade from its sheathe just in case.

I thankfully didn't see anything except for Neo laying in bed covering herself.

I saw 2 notes already there for me.

Note 1: 'Come over to the bed and grab the second note'

I walked over to the bed, noticing Neo's eyes were closed. I sighed in relief, knowing she wouldn't be mad at me for going into her room. Then again, she did probably just want to say goodnight...

I softly snagged the other note.

Note 2: 'Take off your clothes'

Y/n: "Huh?"

Before I could react, I was pulled into bed with Neo and she had taken off all of her clothing.

My face light up and I got an instant semi-boner.

Y/n: "N-Neo?"

She shushes me and manages my shirt off without me knowing.

I try to hide my body as her hand feels my chest and slowly drags her fingers across it. Her eyes... they looked hungry.

Y/n: "D-Did you need something?"

She nods quickly and points to me.

Y/n: "You need... me?"

She nods again, now getting my pants off.

My face is becomes incredibly hot as I try not to stare at her, however she makes that hard for me as she cups my face.

I hear crinkling and a note in my face

Neo: 'Whats wrong? Do you not want me?'

I can barely make it out, but its readable.

Y/n: "I-its not that... I-I do..."

Neo: 'Oh I see... are you perhaps afraid of me? Afraid to make the first move?'

I hear her giggle and now looking down. I look down myself to see that I was stripped completely. I start to reach down to cover what little I can, but Neo catches my hands and shakes her head. Next she grabs my shaft and starts rubbing it slowly.

I moan in pleasure and unconsciously move my hands to start groping her breasts, however once I look at her she doesn't seem to mind.

She moves down to my dick and puts my tip in her mouth while swirling her tongue around it. I groan in happiness and she seems to happily oblige me. I took a moment to realize where I was, what was happening.

I was getting laid by famous criminal Neo. Right now. In her bed of all places.

Before I realized it, my end had been coming. I tried to warn her but the pleasure I was feeling was too much, therefore I let my load into her mouth. I felt sweet release as she gulped down my cum, after a few seconds letting go and looking at me with a goofy grin on her face.

I just smiled back as she slowly climbed me to reach my chest. I felt her snuggle up and even managed to hear her heartbeat against mine.

I heard a little more rustling as I looked down at her.

Neo: 'Sorry im not ready to go fully... I think we should save it for another time. Even this felt a bit rushed...'

I hugged her tightly.

Y/n: *Softly Whispering* "Don't worry, ill be here whenever your ready..."

End. I know its not a full lemon, more of cockblock, but this was supposed to be more story than lemon. HOWEVER, that does lead us to make another part to this one eventually. It might be the next chapter, it might be in the next 30. Who knows, but yeah I got a pretty good idea for next time.

1788 Words