"Shubbie will have the hide of anyone who dares ask you out" she stated the fact.

"Then he has to go cause am not going to miss a good meal because of him" I said going through the varieties of dresses on the shopping app.

"Food food food, every time... " Tomi muttered.

"At least its showing on my body, see.... " I raised my wide hips for her to see.

They both giggled at my words finding it amusing.

                          💰 👗 👠

"I love this art work" I gushed running my hands through the oil canvas which was done by Folahami.

I see him blush as he shrugs.

"Oh come on stop it"

"Am serious! You are so talented! You are the boss" I gave him a mock salute which made him laugh.

"You don't need to flatter me but thank you anyways"

We were currently in the school art room, packing up the art works we have done over the years or should I say I have done over the months. We did the exhibition two weeks ago that was during the exam and it was very successful.

Some art works were taken by the invigilators back to their office probably for display.

I put my remaining art works in my file as I sort others out.

"So... What are your plans for the future?" He asked me the surprising question. I furrowed my eyebrows, biting my lip.

"A lot... I have a lot of plans. First, i want to explore_"

"Explore?" He asked looking interested.

"Yes I want to explore, learn new languages, eat diverse of food.. Further my education, then settle down but whatever... Things don't always work like we always plan" I shrug.

In life anything can happen, you will plan and hope for something but something else will pop out from no where.

"Interesting.. " he mumbles "you are right though, I have a lot of plans too. One of my dreams is to own an art studio"

"That is very possible considering how good you are" I cheered him on. He is my favourite out of the elites, although am not going to tell anyone of them that, i just love how mature and level headed he can be some times. "So.. Tell me, who is the lucky girl?"

I asked with a grin, wriggling my eyebrows for more effect, he frowned looking confused.

"Which lucky girl?" He asks.

"You know... The girl you are taking as a date for dinner?"

He turned quiet after that not saying anything, i grow confused... Did I say too much?

I shrugged returning to my art works.

"I don't have a date" he blurts out.

"What?! You are joking right?" He shook his head.

You got to be kidding me.

"The dinner is in three days!" I exclaimed.

"I know! It just.. " he huffs.

We both came out of the art room walking down the corridor with our file in our hands.

"It just what?"

"I don't know how to do it?" He said with a raised eyebrow as I smile in amusement.

"Folahami Briggs does not know how to ask a girl out?" Interesting.

He groans at my question.

"Far from it, you girls can be overbearing you know" he stated as I gasp.

"Excuse me, take that back"

"Am sorry, you are not overbearing, some girls are. If I ask a girl to a dinner, she may think I want to take it further. And I don't want 'strings attached'...." he huffs "The good ones are taken" he complained.

"I understand you but look further, you may find a friend to go with you know?"

"Friend?"

"Yes.. Friends... Wait, you have friends that are girls right?"

His uneasy smile answered my question. Great.

"Why do I have a feeling you are scared of girls?"

"Am not scared of girls, i just don't do well with the female gender" he shrugs looking nervous.

"Come" I grab him by the arm "let's go find you a date"

"So how was your date hunting?" Shubbie asked me.

We sat under the empty pavilion enjoying the cool breeze. Tomorrow will be the Hossana praise concert so everyone is preparing for the concert.

"It went well... Although all efforts proved abortive " he chuckled at my words.

"Getting a date for Folahami is like looking for a missing earring in the ocean. Folahami and girls don't mix. Yes he do have crushes on girls but he has a good way of hiding it. He is too rigid "

"He is a good guy, his future girl will be lucky"

"Ehn en.. So am not a good guy" I huff at his statement.

"Of course you are" I gave him a sweet smile while he playfully glared at me. "It is just rare to see a guy that finds it hard to talk to a girl, I mean my brothers are very good at it"

"Your brothers uhn?"

"Yes, they are very protective though"

"Why do I have a feeling that they are not going to like me?"

"They don't " I stated blankly and his face fell.

"What? How?"

"I don't know, you can't blame them, i mean they just discovered that their only baby sister is in an arranged marriage with her ex tormentor, of course they would be unhappy" he sighs.

"I don't know what I was doing, i was looking for your attention"

"It's okay... They would warm up to you eventually"

He nodded pulling me closer, i frowned at his movement.

"What are your plans for dinner?"

"What plans?" He smirked than try to tickle me but I was quick to catch his hands.

"Stop " I laugh "and there is no way am showing you my dress."

"Pwease" he pouts as I shook my head not falling for the trick.

"No! "

Being listening to 'Running to you' by Chike ft Simi and Baila Conmingo by Selena Gomez ft Rauw Alejandro on constant repeat.