6.Day four: Atlanta

Start from the beginning

"For god's sake, who the hell is rining the bell so loud" hobi came down angrily walking towards the door.

Namgi too came out of their rooms along with raven. Jungkook knew who it was as soon as he heard the bell.

"Who the fuck rings bell this loud" hobi opened the door anger rising in him.

But as soon as he opened the door he got pushed aside and there walked in a girl with golden brown hair, wearing a tight black outfit fitting her curves.

She went inside not sparing a single glance at anyone, all while flipping her hair. She stood in the living room placing hands on her waist, looking straight in jungkook's eyes.

"Aish this bitch is back again, when will she let us live peacefully" yeonjun muttered under his breath which only tae was able to hear

Hobi shut the door with a loud bang and headed upwards, intentionally bumping her shoulder which made her jerk forwards "Oops sorry, I didn't notice u" he spat...hiding his smirk , very well knowing the glare she was giving him.

"She deserved it" yeonjun whispered controlling his laugh, same goes for Namgi who went back to their rooms, all of them aware of why she is here.

Tae was confused thinking what is happening. Why hobi hyung was angry? who is she? Is she Jk's girlfriend? He looked at Jungkook, not understanding what is going on in his mind. She is most probably his girlfriend, coz he is not getting angry with her.

He got snapped out of his thoughts when atlanta started speaking...."Who is this new guy here? Does Wendigo know that ur keeping someone here, Jungkook?" she said looking at tae, her voice sounding evil. And indeed Tae got uncomfortable becz of her gaze.

"ATLANTA, In my office right now" raven's voice echoed when his eyes landed on the mullet haired and he saw him getting uncomfortable.

Tae's eyes diverted from Atlanta to jungkook when he heard his voice, who was already looking at him. Tae looked down quickly, flustered, he doesn't know why.

On the other hand Atlanta is smiling and batting her eyelashes, acting all sweet looking towards raven.

Jungkook turned around and walked in his office, followed by Atlanta. "Ahh that witch" Yeonjun said getting all irritated.

"Who is she?" tae asked.

"Ohh, she?...that hellcat is part of Javelin gang, Wendigo gave her the task to watch over kook hyung and how he is handling the work here, she is favoured by that psychopath that's why she is fearless" the pink haired replied.

That means she is not Jk's girlfrnd. Kim Taehyung that is none of ur freaking buisness.