02|| Unexpected Encounter

I was walking to the woods to get some fresh air. While I was walking, I found a nice spot to lie down, so I went to the spot, lay down, and watched the beautiful blue sky.

After a few minutes, I was on my way home when I heard a crying noise nearby, and I followed the crying noise to see where it came from. I saw a lonely skeleton behind the tree, so I thought that's where the crying noises came from. While I was thinking about it, I listened to him sobbing quietly. I felt bad seeing someone crying, but until I noticed he had bruises all over his body and even on his face, I couldn't even stand seeing him like that. I walked towards him.

"Hey, are you alright?"

I said with a soft and calming tone. He glanced at me and said nothing. "Hey, it's okay, I'm not going to harm you or anything," I said, trying to convince him that I wouldn't harm him at all costs.

He looked at me again and took a deep breath, "Fine... What do you want from me?" He said this in a sorrowful tone. I sat near him and pulled out some bandages from my pocket. "I'm going to bandage all of your bruises if that's okay with you," I said in a nice tone. He was pretty surprised like he never expected this to happen to him, so he just nodded at me. I started to cleanse his bruises and put bandages on his bruises. What I didn't know was that he was looking away from me with an uncomfortable expression and a little purple hue on his cheeks.

"I'm done!" I said with a big smile. He looked at the bandages I put on his bruises and wounds. "Thanks, a lot... I appreciate it, "with a small smile on his face."I was so glad to help him. "What's your name?" I ask with a curious tone. "My name is Nightmare, and I'm the guardian of negativity. How about yours?" He said this with a comfortable tone.

You smiled and started an interesting conversation with him.

A few hours passed, and it was getting late. "Hey, nightmare" I got to go now, it's kinda late, "I said with a worried tone, "Oh okay Y/n, it was nice meeting you. Take care!" He smiled with appreciation.

I stood up and fixed my outfit. "You too, a nightmare. I will be looking forward to meeting you again." I said with a smile and hugged my nightmare. He had a faint purple on his cheeks. I just chuckled, "Bye Nightmare!" I said as I waved him goodbye, then went back home. While I was walking, I found nice flowers in the bushes, so I took some of the beautiful flowers, As I finished. I finally got home, smiling so happily. Hoping to meet him once again.

"My life was black and white until I found color." -Passive Nightmare