Final Chapter: The Final Epilogue

-AUTHOR POV-

-16 YEARS LATER-

16 Years have already pass, and now...Star and Marco were the new head royals, King and Queen, rulers of Mewni, yet married as well, they now have a child, a young 15 year old girl, Cressida Butterfly,

Star and Marco were the new head royals, King and Queen, rulers of Mewni, yet married as well, they now have a child, a young 15 year old girl, Cressida Butterfly,

Cressida also have magic powers as well lie her own mother, Star, Star and Marco were living the best at their times raising an amazing daughter...but still...deep down...Star will still miss and remember her parents, Moon and River, and her friends as well, Marco as well...sometimes the three will always go to the garden, yet to have a little memorial of them, each other them holds a picture of them as well, and yet talking to them like if they were still there...and as for Hekapoo...(YN)'s love one that also passed away, was yet buried in a special place where (YN) can go meet and talk with her....and today, was the day that (YN) will bring his son, Atreus...

to Mewni, to finally meet his mother on the grave on the special place where (YN) chose to bury her, Atreus was yet told by his father that his mother sadly passed away

to Mewni, to finally meet his mother on the grave on the special place where (YN) chose to bury her, Atreus was yet told by his father that his mother sadly passed away... Atreus had to accept it that his mother passed away and think about her in his mind and yet will always have her in his heart...he will always talk to his father about his mother of how she looked like, and that's why (YN) will take his son to Mewni to go and meet her grave, and so one day, One of the guards rush to Queen Star and King Marco as they got on one knee and said...

Mewni Guard #1: My king and queen! An fellow Allie as arrive here in Mewni! He also yet to came with a young boy as well.

Queen Star: Very good.

Marco: Please send them in here.

As the guards went back to go let the visitors in, Cressida came rushing down the stairs as she then heard everything, she rushes to her parents and said...

Cressida: Mom! Dad! Is Atreus coming!?

Star: Sure sweetie, be patient. He and his father will come any second now.