Chp.18

-AUTHOR POV-

Meanwhile, in the woods, the sun was already setting up, and yet Hekapoo was still in the search to look for Mewni, and yet she instead found Star and Marco walking down with some Mewni guards...

Hekapoo: H-Hey!!! Star! Marco!! You guys!!

Star: Huh?? Hekapoo!!

Marco: Hekapoo!

Star, Marco and the rest of the guards rush over to Hekapoo...

Star: Oh thank goodness we found you! And yet your alive too!

Marco: It took us quite a while to look for you-

Suddenly, Hekapoo started to lose balance and yet feeling tired still, she collapes as Marco catches her...

Marco: H-Hey! Hekapoo, are you-

Hekapoo: I-I'm fine! L-Listen..I-We...We must find (YN) and fast!

Star: (YN)?! Where is he?!

Hekapoo stood up still...

Hekapoo: C-Come! I'll lead the way! I know where he is!

Marco: But hey! Are you sure you can walk?! You don't seem good, maybe you need a shoulder-

Hekapoo: I don't need it! Don't worry about me, I'm fine! Wh-What we have to worry...is finding (YN)! He's alone...and stayed so I can escape...he helped me...we have to find him otherwise.

Star and Marco yet to see Hekapoo sounding emotional, as if Hekapoo was already worried about (YN), so Hekapoo and the rest started going in the woods as Hekapoo leads them to the direction where (YN) is...half an hour later, they soon arrive to the area where (YN) was left alone...but as soon they arrived, they yet to see a lot of dead monster bodies...laying their, blood and gore everywhere...

Marco: H-Hole shit! What happen here?! Did...did (YN) do all this?!

Star: No way! There have must been at least 200 monsters here and yet he killed them all alone?! No way.

Suddenly, Hekapoo suddenly sees (YN), yet he was sitting down, leaning towards a tree behind, and yet hiding on his black sword...and yet he seems to be...not awake?

Hekapoo: (YN)!!

Hekapoo rushes towards him, and so as Star and Marco and the guards, soon as they arrive to him, Hekapoo started to observe (YN), of how messy, and injured he is with those nasty wounds he has...she suddenly started to get emotional, as he eyes started to get watery as she places her hands onto his shoulders and try waking him up...

Hekapoo: (YN)! (YN)! Wake up!

Marco: O-Oh Crap.

Star: Those look like mortal wounds!

Hekapoo: (YN)! Please wake up! I know you can hear me! Please...w-wake up...(YN)!!

Hekapoo was sounding more emotional as she sheds a tear...suddenly, (YN)'s hand was raised up as he reaches to Hekapoo's cheek, she then felt his hand on her cheek as he then slowly wipes the tear off her eye and then wakes up and replies...

(YN): H-Hey now...what did I say about crying? Your embarrassing yourself...a-and please don't shake me...it's doesn't seem to be helping the pain...

Hekapoo: (YN)!

With relief and joy, Hekapoo hugs (YN) tightly...

Hekapoo: I-I'm glad your okay!

(YN): H-Hey! Hugging isn't helping at all!