Chp.1 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.1

-AUTHOR POV-

-4 YEARS AGO-

It happened 4 years ago, it was a day after a week we have gained another victory win against Toffee's monster guards. Toffee is a lizard monster, ruler of his dimension, filled with his monster guards men. He has been raiding Mewni for years just to take over, and not just that, he wants to take Queen Moon's magic power and keep it for himself...just like he did to her mother, Comet Butterfly. But yet, he's failed several times trying to rule Mewni and steal Moon's magic, thanks to Hekapoo, and some of allies of Queen Moon. But as for Hekapoo, She'll do anything for Queen Moon, She've always been her side, protecting her and keeping her safe from danger, She will do anything to keep her safe. She's the only high commissioner that she tells on, and always have her hopes on for her...but all that changed until one day, Queen Moon and King River has notices that they need a head leader for their royal guards, someone who can be trust, someone who can handle the job and someone that can take the lead as a true leader, but that was just a waste as Hekapoo would say, knowing that she only can be the one who can do all that... Queen Moon understand, but she needed a leader guard for Mewni. So, Queen Moon and King River announced the whole village of Mewni and the whole location of the dimension that they'll have a contract for 3 months of whoever can last stand in a battle, head to head, and win some gold and become the head leader of the Mewni guards. And what does Hekapoo think of it? She says, it was just a waste, knowing she has Hekapoo, the other High commissioners, Mina, Star and Marco...but Hekapoo really don't care, cause no man can ever last stand and win to become one... but she was wrong. At the very beginning of the battle to take the spot of become one, something has caught Hekapoo's attention....what caught her attention was a teenager. He wasn't a adult as well...She notice he was 18 years old as well...and She heard about his name...(YN) (LN)...and yet he came to take a spot to become Queen Moon's leader guard of Mewni? For Hekapoo, he won't even last a day to fight and win...

-3 MONTHS LATER-

...Okay, she was wrong. It has been passed 3 months, and (YN) has been winning the fights for the past 3 months, and yet he's barely gotten wounded from the other men. And yet he has won! Hekapoo couldn't believe it, and yet he had skills of using a sword he had on his back on the day he came to Mewni. He had his own sword, a thick, huge black sword, and it seem heavy, and yet he carries it around on his back and doesn't even bother saying it's heavy. Just who is he?? Me, Queen Moon and the rest saw everything, yet all of them were surprised about his skills in fighting, Queen Moon especially...but Hekapoo wasn't...something about him makes her feel ...that she don't want him here. Anyways...after the 3 months and him earning the spot...the other men have lost to him, but still get paid. After A Mewni Guard walked by each men paying them for coming and trying, he then came to (YN) at last as he then hands him over the bag of gold as he was promised to get if he won, and he did....(YN) started counting the gold as he said...

Mewni Guard: I gotta say, you impressed us lad. Even if it was a fluke, a young man like you defeated several men in the fight. Truly unbelievable. Say young...uh...

(YN): (YN)...

Mewni Guard: Ah. Say young (YN), since you're the one last standing, will you consider being the leader of the royal guards of Mewni? Your salary will be one day triple. My wife and I will also even promote you to a rank warrior if you like. Sounds like a good deal isn't it lad?

(YN) finished counting his gold money, as he then places it in his pocket as he suddenly turns around and started walking away...

(YN): ...No. I'm sorry. But I only came here to win and earn gold for myself. Don't take it the wrong way. I'll gladly accept it, but...I'm not interested.