Chp.26 Lemon Chapter

-PLAY THEME SONG-

And so, Hekapoo and (YN) both were walking as the two arrive on a near waterfall, and yet a near edge of a cliff too, Hekapoo stood near the cliff, starting at the water fall as (YN) was concerned about what she wanted to talk about...

(YN): What is it Hekapoo?

Suddenly, Hekapoo replies...

Hekapoo: ...On guard.

(YN): Huh?

Hekapoo suddenly turns around and quickly takes her both blades out as she wings at (YN) all For the sudden, (YN) blocks them with his metal armor as he can see Hekapoo starring at him menacing for some reason...

(YN): H-Hey! Wait a minute!

Hekapoo then charges at (YN) and kept on swinging her blades at him as (YN) moves out of the way...

(YN): Damn it I said wait!

Without hesitation, Hekapoo kept on swinging her blades, grunting as she really wanted to hurt (YN) as he keeps on dodging her swings...

(YN): *Whats going on??* H-Hey! Wait damn it!

Hekapoo: Don't mock me! fight!

As Hekapoo swings her blades still, (YN) put her foot in front, tripping Hekapoo forwards and collapses to the floor..

(YN): What the hell has gotten into you?!? Is this how you greet your friends?! I don't see you for a damn whole year and now you wanna welcome me back for slicing me up open?! And yet you seem happy when I came and now you don't?!? Just what the fuck is wrong with you?!?

Hekapoo: ...Wh-Why the hell did you even come?!

(YN): H-Huh??

Hekapoo: It's your fault! You've ruined everything for me! God damn you!!!

Hekapoo got up quickly as she charges to (YN) swings her blades towards him as (YN) blocks them again with his armor hand...

(YN): My fault??

Hekapoo: Thats right! Not only you left them, but Y-You left me especially! I didn't know what to do!

(YN): But..why??

Hekapoo: You walked out on me damn it! We were suppose to be together, fighting each other's back until the end! But you decide to leave me! You turn your back on me!!

Hekapoo swings one of her blades as (YN) grabs her hands as he replies...

(YN): B-But...that's no possible. You...really are mad at me for leaving?? But that ain't you at all...I thought you accepted my decision and moved on??

Hekapoo: ...Hehe. You really don't get it, (YN)? You fool! You don't know how much I suffered being alone...I-I needed someone with me...someone who I can live with to be happy, and yet to stay forever! And I...I was starting to like you! I've always liked you before the days that you left me! But you, you ruined a everything already! It's all your fault! You made me felt alone!!!

After hearing what Hekapoo had to say, (YN) was speechless...and yet...guilty as well that he knew why Hekapoo is like this....she has been missing him for the whole year ever since he left...suddenly, (YN) didn't bother stopping Hekapoo, all he did was stood there, as he then let Hekapoo stab him right through his shoulder, which Hekapoo didn't knew he would let him...

Hekapoo: N-No way...why..why didn't you block that??!

(YN) slowly holds on Hekapoo's blade and doesn't let go as he replies...