Chp.30 The Despair Of Deaths

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

:,) this chapter finna be "good"....y'all finna "like" it and "enjoy" it

And so, as we left off, Toffee suddenly uses his Behelit necklaces, as the behelit suddenly made a face, screamed with pain, tearing down with blood, and yet....it created the whole land into faces, everything from the land, the ground were made of faces, even walls appeared, and were made out of faces, faces of despair, pain and suffer...

Omnitraxus Prime: What on gods name?!?

Queen Moon: Wh-What is this!?

Mina: H-Hey! What the hell!?! Where are we!? Where are we!?!!

The guards were panicking and fear of not knowing where they are even at...

Rhombulus: Q-Queen Moon! I-If I'm not wrong, are we dreaming!?! This has to be a dream! I-I can't see this anymore!!

Mina: P-Please! Queen Moon! King River! Tell me we are dreaming!!

Queen Moon: Calm yourself Rhombulus! You too Mina! that goes for everyone! Panicking won't solve anything! B-Hut what on gods name is this?!? Where are we!??

King River: Toffee! Where on earth are we and what is this place!?!

Toffee: *chuckles* This right here...is the the Apostle, the lack of empathy, following the incarnations, of dead bodies, and dead monstrous creatures, the Apostle is created by ravenous nature, and yearn of bloodshed...and this right here....Is where...you all perish! All of you will meet deaths and suffer a lot!

(YN): *W-Wait!! The Apostle! Th-This is the Apostle...just like...that Skull Knight said...!! N-No!!! No!!!* Toffee!!! You bastard! I'll kill you here and now, and I'll be taking my love one back!

Toffee: *Chuckles* Come get here then, if you can.

(YN): RAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

(YN) soon goes charging towards Toffee...yet suddenly, a wall was summoned out of nowhere, blocking (YN)'s way from coming after Toffee and yet Hekapoo was with him still...

(YN): N-No!!! No! No! Hekapoo!!! ...TOFFEE!!! You motherfucker!!!

Gaston: Captain!!!

Suddenly, (YN) turned around to see yet another wall appearing as he try running towards the others and yet, the wall grew and blocking his way to reach the others...

(YN): NO!!! Damn it!!!

Suddenly, several monstrous creatures appeared out of nowhere, behind (YN) as he soon notice them...

(YN): T-Tch!! NRRRRRGH!!!! HAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!