Chp.3 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.3

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

At the hills near Mewni castle, Queen Moon and (YN) arrived at the top of the hill with grass, Queen Moon raised her arms up, stretching as she can feel the relaxing air of nature...

Queen Moon: Ah, quite the view isn't it?

(YN) then appeared with Queen Moon as he was still quiet and never said anything to Queen Moon while walking to arrive here at the hill...

Queen Moon: Whats wrong (YN)? You're not yourself. And haven't even said a word when we got here.

(YN): ...Out with it.

Queen Moon: Pardon?

(YN): Out with it Damn it. Tell me why?! Two days ago, you could've have stabbed me through my heart back there. It would've been easy for you, but you didn't and just took me to your village and kept me there. So tell me, why didn't you kill me? After I tried killing your guards and allies.

At the near by tree, Hekapoo was hiding as she heard everything...she stood there still and started to hear the conversation between him and Queen Moon...

(YN): So?! Are you gonna tell me!?! Or do I have to make you!

Queen Moon was looking at the view of the village, as she then turns around with a smile, looks at (YN) and says to him...

Queen Moon: Because I want you to join me, (YN).

(YN): Wh-What??!

Hekapoo Mind: What?! She-She can't be serious!

Queen Moon: 3 months ago, I've seen your battle and fighting against the other men at the battle ground. I've watched you over the castle, and you were magnificent. Your fight was quiet impressive to watch.

(YN): Probably.

Queen Moon: Heh, at least you're honest. Listen, judging by the way you fight, it seems you value victory, more than your own life.

(YN): ...

Queen Moon: You've never yield an inch. Even when facing 100 of couple of men, and facing off one of my high commissioners. On the contrary, you would rather recklessly engage battle to your enemy opponent that crosses your path. You're certainly brave, but I believe you purposely put your life in danger and seek the meaning of the existence, battling to preserve it. And that's what I see from you (YN), you are fascinating, I find you much on my liking. I want you to join me, (YN). Become my new royal head leader guard of Mewni.

(YN) was quite speechless and yet a bit shocked too, he has never thought Queen Moon will still treat him good even though he tried killing her and her high commissioners, and yet she still wants him to work for her, be her royal leader guard of Mewni...and yet as for Hekapoo, still hiding behind the tree, she's heard everything too, and she was quiet shocked as well...after hearing Queen Moon's proposition, (YN) clenched his hands and says...

(YN): *What..What is this!? Why is she telling me all this!?* Tch. Well then, what if I say no?!

Queen Moon: Oh? You don't want to??

(YN): Of course not! I refuse-AGH!!

(YN) then felt the pain of the wound he still has, knowing it still hurts from the stab he got from Queen Moon as he backed up a little...

(YN): Listen, don't talk as if you know me so much damn it! What do you even know about me?! You don't even talk to me like that and how the hell can you possibly know about me!?