Chspter 11: On The Run

-With Zoro And Sanji-

Zoro's POV -

As we near the island I decide to ask.

"What's the plan now eyebrows?" I ask sitting down on the deck.

"Well, heading back to the sunny for starters." He said directing us to the port.

"Yeah..." I said looking down at my torn dress.

It only took around 10, 15 minutes to get to the dock and this island.

I stand up looking ragged and dirty. I guess that didn't sit well with curly-brows.

"Are you really going to walk around looking like that?" He asked looking at me, I knew what he was implying.

"Hmm? Oh yeah it's not a big deal." I said getting off of the small boat and walking down the dock.

"Hurry up!" I shout, he ran up to me and we continued our journey to find a place to crash for the night.

After walking for 5 minutes we finally found a place.

"Finally! I'm so tired and sore from that damn boat." I said out loud. Curly-brows gave me a weird look.

"What? Come on." I gesture for us to go in.

Once we got our room key and walked in the room I instantly plopped onto the bed. As I laid there, eyes closed I could hear curly brow doing something.

I open my eyes and turn my head to the right, He had pulled out a small transmitter snail.

"This is Monkey D Luffy and I'm-"

"Luffy I know." He said cutting Luffy off.

'The hell curly-brows! What're you doing??' I said in my head panicking a little as he continued to talk.

"Sanji! Have you found Zoro yet??" Luffy asked excitedly.

"Yeah he's with me right now." He turns to me, but instead of being happy that I'm going back, I give curly-brows a death glare.

"Really?! Put him on!" Luffy exclaims even more excited.

All I had to do was keep glaring until he got visibly uncomfortable. "They can't know yet." I said in a hushed angry whisper.

"Uh sorry Luffy he's, sleeping." He said kinda shaky with his voice.

'He's going to blow my cover.' I face palm and lay my head back down.

"Wake him up!" Luffy shouts into the snail, it hurt everyone's ears. I think it even hurt the snails ears.

'Wait! Do snails have ear?' I lay there thinking about that too much.

"It's been a long day-" Curly-brows starts.

"I don't care! Ow!" Luffy shouts once more, but in pain?

"Luffy that's enough, they've probably had a long hard day just leave them be." Nami yells, I assume that she hit Luffy.

'Makes sense.' I thought closing my eyes.

"Thanks Nami-swan." Curly-brows said practically gushing over her.

"Where are you two?" She asked.

I must've fell asleep at this point cause the next thing I see is curly brow shaking me as I open my eyes from darkness.

"Huhm?" I groan sitting up. "What do you want?" I said in a groggy voice dangling my legs off the side of the bed.

"Before you fall asleep again you should clean up at least." He said gesturing to my torn up and dirty dress.

"Yeah I guess you're right." I said getting up

"What about you?" I ask wondering where he was going, after all he was putting on his shoes.

"I'll be fine for now. I'm just going to pick up a few things, be back soon." He said as he left the room.

"Idiot..." I said aloud to myself as I walked into the bathroom.

Shutting and locking the door I start undressing. I managed to get off the first layer, there was like two more to go.

"Urrrr dammit! Oops..." I shout, but realize I have to be quiet.

After fully undressing I start the water

As I get in it felt nice, allowing the water to falling dish my body felt amazing.

I hadn't been able to clean myself up for a few days now, I mean that was never really a problem before, but now it just felt right.

After I finish washing up I stop the shower, I reached for a towel to dry myself off.

I get out and start drying myself off, I can't help but notice my tiny bump.

I stop and stare at my tiny bump in the mirror, with a hand I touch it, but I quickly take my hand away and wrap myself up in the towel.

I step out of the bathroom hair still wet and dripping.

The first thing I notice was curly-brows, he was slouching in bed. The closer I got the more I could see that he was sleeping.

"Oi wake up." I said touching his shoulder for a second.

He opened his eyes and shot up jumping a little when he turned to look at me, immediately he turned away blushing.

"Oh Z-Zoro I uh I didn't hear you." He said stuttering and tripping over almost every word.

'Why'd he so embarrassed?' I smirked and sat down on the bed. "Heh, it's fine, what do you have there?" I ask pointing to the bag on the table on the other side of the room.

"Um well, you can look through it. I'm going out for a smoke." He said getting up and leaving quickly.

"Geez nosebleed-kun." I giggled.

I walked over to the bag and opened it.

'What's all of this now? Shirt, pants, underwear......moving on. Shoes, socks....what's this?' I wondered why he bought all of this for me, I was kinda curious about the packaged thing.

I took the stuff into the bathroom to get changed.

Locking the door I decided to look at the packages thing.

I turned the package over and started to read it.

"Reduces pregnancy after.....sex....." I mumbled to myself.

'Did he really get me something to get rid of....this?' *touches stomach*

'How'd he know? How'd he know I didn't want it?? Was I talking in my sleep, or-or maybe I had said it out loud?' I thought getting teary eyed.

I dropped the package on the counter and slumped to the floor sobbing.

I was laying on the bed watching whatever was on the tv at the time, it was at a low volume so I could fall asleep.

It had been about 20 minutes since curly-brows left, wonder when he's gonna come back.

I was just about to doze off when I heard the door open and close, I slowly open my eyes feeling very exhausted.

"You're finally back." I said rather quiet and sleepy.

"Oh yeah, sorry bout that. I just needed to talk a little walk, then I got lost." He said trying his best to be quiet.

I turned over to face him. "Listen, curly-brows.....You didn't have to, but thank you...." I said fighting the urge to give into my tiredness.

"No prob...lem....um Zoro did you-"

"Yeah, I did....I killed it."

Words 1174