chapter 2

Herobrine's POV:
I was walking out of the castle with Sabre (age: 7). He was finally old enough to leave the Nether. We were walking up to the portal. A player walked out of it with full Netherite armor and a Netherite sword. I backed up and pulled Sabre behind me. The player saw Sabre behind me and pointed the sword at him. "Who is that?" The player asked. "His name is Sabre. Why are you asking? And who are you? And what do you want from him?" I replied. The player took off his armor and I could see who he was... Null... He looked down at Sabre again. Sabre tightened his grip on my pants sleeve. I looked Null in the eyes. He started at me back. Another person came through the portal. It was Entity 303. He Stabbed Null with his sword from behind. Null teleported away. "Daddy!" Sabre shouted and ran into Entity's arms. Entity hugged him and Sabre hugged back. They let go of the hug. Entity 303 got up and walked over to me. He kissed me and I kissed back. We pulled away and smiled at each other. We looked down at Sabre. "Why don't I come with y'all to the over world?" Entity 303 asked. "I don't see why not." I replied "YAY daddy's coming with us!" Sabre yelled in excitement. We walked through the portal together. "WHOA!" Sabre said looking around. We were in a dark oak forest far away from any people.. Or so we thought... Suddenly two people came out of nowhere and started attacking us.
Sabre's POV:
I was watching daddy and papa fight these random people when I felt someone or something grab my arm from behind. He swung me over his head. I got a closer look at him. He was wearing a hood over his head but I could see his scary glowing red eyes. I screamed at the sight of him. He let go of my arm and my head hit the ground hard.
Herobrine's POV:
We were fighting them when I heard Sabre scream. I pushed the guy I was fighting to the ground and turned around to see Sabre on the ground knocked out and his head was bleeding. There was a guy standing over Sabre. Entity 303 teleported over there and stabbed him. He didn't even have time to react. I ran over to Sabre and picked him up carefully and teleported back to the Nether castle. Phil was at the door. "What happened?!" He said worried. "I'm not telling you right now I need to get him to mother nature." I replied as I walked past him. Phil followed me to the portal room. I was mumbling the name of all the portals looking for the right one. "The dream SMP, The steve saga, The world below, The world beyond, The end, The Rainbow Question, ah! The Greek god world! Come on phil let's hurry up." Phil nodded. We walked into the portal. "I was expecting you three. Let me heal him." Mother nature was was for us on the other side. I put Sabrebon the table beside us. She put her hand over his wound. It started to glow a bright green light. A few seconds later it stopped. "I couldn't heal it all the way so here is some healing liquid. Put some of this on everyday so it will heal faster." She said to us. "Alright thank you for the help." I replied "anytime!" She replied to me. We went back through the portal. Entity 303 was on the couch sleeping with red and black orbs surrounding him. "So that means he's healing right boss?" Asked phil. "Yes." I answered. I took Sabre to his room and put him on the bed. I walked out of the room and stopped at the couch where entity was sleeping. I laid down next to him and fell asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Places are still open if you want to be in this book! DM me so I know if you still want to be in the book! And DM Me or @ me in one of your chapters in your book so I know what your oc or oc's look like! Wolfena out UwU

Words:719