Chapter 4

young lily's pov:
"Are you ready, Sabre?" I heard from down the hallway. I jumped out of bed and peaked around the corner of the doorway. Uncle phil, dada, papa, and Sabre were in the portal room. I walked down the hallway into the portal room. "W-what are ya'll doing?" I asked. They all turned around to face me. "Well your brother is going to be gone for a few, okay sweetheart?" papa responded. "Can i go with him?" i asked. Everyone except Sabre looked at each other. Dada sighed "fine but stay with your brother no matter what. Okay?" papa said. We both jumped in together. We were falling from the sky and we landed in a lake. We got out of the lake and looked around
                 ~A few hours later~
"HEY LILY! COME LOOK AT THIS!" Sabre yelled from a forest nearby. I ran over there, when i got there i saw a village of some sort. It didn't look like a village you would normally find, no. The houses were made out of a red solid material. We slowly walked up to the village but was stopped by a man with bright red hair, a crown with a rudy in the big part, red clothes, a red cape, and light red eyes. "And who might you two be?" the man asked. "S-sabre and lily." Sabre stuttered. The man the man held out his hand wanting us to take it. We hasitantly took it. He took us to his house and we sat on the couch. "So what brings you here?" he asked. Me and Sabre stared at each other for a little bit. I knew we had to lie about it. "Our parents kicked us out." I responded. "Oh how sad. How about you two stay in my village?" he offered. "Thank you so much, kind sir!" Sabre replied. "Well I am the leader of this village so ya'll can call me red leader." We both nod. "How about we find you two a home?" "That would be nice." I responded. The red leader got up from the couch. We followed him to the front door. We walked out the front door and walked to the middle of the village. The red leader blew a whistle and red people started to come out of their houses. They looked like the red leader but they were wearing regular clothes but in all red. "Today we have some ypung visitors! We need a volunteer to watch over them. So who would like to?" A middle aged woman raised her hand and walked up to us. Her hair was a dark-ish red color and her eyes were dark red with red pupils. She had on regular clothes but in all red like the rest of them. She kneeled down to our level. "What are your names?" she asked. "Sabre and lily." Sabre responded. "What beautiful names you have! You can call me mom or melody." She said with a smile. We smiled back and the leader dismissed everyone. As we were walking to her house she asked us how we got here. "After our parents kicked us out we walked for hours and hours until we found this village." I responded. "Oh how saddening... Well, you don't have to worry, i will always be here." she said. "Promise?" i asked. "Promise." she replied. We got to the house and opened the front door and walked in. "You guys must be tired. If you want to rest, the guest bedroom is down the hall." She said pointing down the hall. We walked down the hall and opened the door to the guest bedroom. I hoppedon the bed and Sabre got the couch that was in the room and fell asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------
𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣! 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕊𝕆 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖! 𝕀 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕠𝕟 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖. 𝔹𝕪𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕗𝕚𝕖'𝕤! 𝕎𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕖𝕟𝕒 𝕠𝕦𝕥.