Chapter 1

Sabre's POV:
I was walking in the woods near the rainbow kingdom with dark steve and shadow until we found a portal. It looked like a portal to the world below, but it had obsidian instead of cobblestone. Dark asked.
Dark: "what is that thing?"
Sabre: "I don't know but it looks familiar."
I replied. I walked up to it and stopped in front of it. I looked at it for a few seconds. Suddenly I was being pulled in. Dark and shadow ran over to me.
Dark: "SABRE WATCH OUT!"
shadow: "SABRE WATCH OUT!"
they both screamed. They tried to help me but we all got pulled in. We fell through the other side of the portal. I got up and looked around. It looked like the world below but different in a way... I suddenly recognized where we were.
Sabre: "the Nether."
I said out loud. Dark and shadow turned to me.
Dark: "what is the Nether?"
Dark asked me.
Sabre: "the Nether is like the world below but it doesn't have any demon Steve's."
Dakr: "oh ok."
Dark steve replied. Shadow then spoke.
Shadow: "who is that?"
Me and dark looked were he was looking. And enderman stood 16ft away.
Sabre: "Phil!"
I yelled. He turned to us and smiled. He teleported to me and gave me a hug. I hugged back. After a few seconds we met go of the hug. Dark and shadow looked at us confused. I turned to look at them.
Phil: "who are they?"
Phil asked.
Sabre: "these are my friends dark steve and shadow sabre but you can just call him shadow."
I replied. Dark smiled and waved but shadow just waved.

To Be Continued...
---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it was so short and on a cliff hanger! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also Phil the enderman belongs to MineralFox from the story called "The Daughter Of Herobrine."
That book is really cool! Go check it out! Wolfena out UwU
Words: 329