Chp.33 The Sad Epilogue

Začít od začátku

(YN): H-Hekapoo! Your losing blood! T-Too much blood!

Hekapoo: I...I can't last anymore...s-so I'm going...to use my...final words on you-

(YN): H-Hey!! Don't say that! Your gonna live! I'll figure a way to-

Hekapoo: (Y-YN)...I-I can't...please...you have to understand that...

(YN): No! I can't loose you! Not you too! I—I can't!!! I...I...*sniffs* I can't!

(YN) started to get emotional for the first time...yet that he has to now see his love one die right in front of his eyes...

(YN): Come on! You can fight through this! Don't you dare...Don't you dar-

Suddenly, Hekapoo reaches her hand slowly towards (YN)'s cheeks, and yet she suddenly wipes a tear off from his face as she yet was smiling sayin...

Hekapoo: P-Please...don't cry my love...you're embarrassing in front of our son...

(YN): ...H-Hekapoo...

Hekapoo: P-Please...take care...take care...of our son...for me...for us...

Suddenly, Hekapoo looks at her son one more time as she places her hand towards the baby's cheek as she smile, and yet to shed a tear...

Hekapoo: M-My sweet little Angel...your father...will take care of you real good...I-I'm going to miss you...and your goin got grow up...grow up so strong and be just like your father...

(YN) then grabs Hekapoo's hand as he then started shedding tears, feeling sad...And so, Hekapoo with one last smile, he then says her final words to (YN)...

Hekapoo: ...I-I love you...(YN)...

(YN): ...I-I....love you too...Hekapoo...

And so, the two started reaching towards each other lips slowly, and yet their lips connected as they gave each other one final kiss, and yet, as they do, (YN) can feel Hekapoo's hand loose, as it then fell down to the ground...as she sadly past away... (YN) yet started to get emotionally angry and sad on the inside that he has now lost his special one, his love one, the one who he thought they would last together longer...
.
.
.
.
Suddenly, footsteps were to heard behind him, as (YN) slowly turns round and yet to see the Skull Knight...

Skull Knight: Apologies Struggler...I feel the same way as you are, the fact you have lost your friends...and your love ones. I wish there was another way for me to help you, but I cannot stay more longer here in the real world. So as that said...it would seem we will soon meet again...farewell, Struggler.

(YN): ...Wait!

Skull Knight: Yes?

(YN): ...Thank you. For saving...my son back there.

Skull Knight: I just did what I can. You are my Allie. Do not forget that.

(YN) then nods at him, as then, the Skull Knight then was set off to leave as he then started to vanish from the fog...after he left, (YN) turns around and yet to see Hekapoo on the ground, as he then gets on one knee while holding his son, and yet gives a kiss on the forehead...Suddenly, he then heard footsteps coming from the woods, yet Star, Marco, Glossaryck and some guards from Mewni appeared...

Marco: (Y-YN)!!!

They all rush to him as they yet to notice him holding his son, as his child have already was born...but what they were shocked the most...is the blood bathe that was around the land...

Glossaryck: What on gods name happened here!?!

Star: W-Wait! (YN), where's my mom!?! And my dad and the others!?!

(YN) stood quiet, as he yet...didn't said a word nor reply to Star, all he can do, is feel sad and nod..

Star: ...P-Please you joking! Please! They can't!!! They can't be-

(YN): I'm sorry...!!! Star, I-I'm sorry...but Queen Moon...King River...and the others...our friends...and...Hekapoo...are dead..!

Star was shocked and yet was shaking in fear as tears started shedding already, as she collapses to the floor on her knees, and started sobbing and crying, Marco got on his knees, hugging Star as he yet felt bad and sad and yet shed a tear that he has lost his friends as well...Star kept sobbing and crying emotionally as she started yelling out her mom and her dad out...

Star: MOM!!!! DAD!!!!!!!!

Star kept yelling out her names with such despair emotional with such high voice of sadness, sadness of the the fact she has lost her parents...Glossaryck started to burst tears out as well, knowing he has lost his Queen and King, and his fellow friends, Marco kept on holding back his tears, yet he felt bad for Star's list and he knew that feeling about losing their special ones....and yet (YN) as well, holding back his tears, as he yet witness to notices about his fries death...and his love one too as his son started crying as well.....

(YN): H-Hekapoo..!

With such quiet voice, he called her name out one last time, knowing he has already missed her....
.
.
.
This ladies and gentlemen was nothing but sadness, sadness of those who have lost their special and love ones...but the hardest thing about losing your special/love ones...is to move on, and that will take such time to do so...

-END OF CHAPTER 33-