Shakhi OS - Zehnaseeb

Mulai dari awal

They are after Anokhi!

He started running into the crowd, searching for Anokhi. On his way he saw few goons trying to hit some girls with sticks. He put his fighting skills into action and saved those girls.

As he looked for Anokhi, he bumped into his students except Anokhi. He instructed them to go safely to hotel. He also asked about Anokhi.

"She went to washroom during valediction sir. We haven't saw her since"

There was a huge uproar among the riot.

"Okay, just take the rest of them safely. I'll be back with Miss. Bhalla"

He sent them off and rushed to look for Anokhi. He escaped the hits of goons as he moved along, saving few students. He was getting frustrated by each passing second.

Anokhi, kahan ho tum? This is all he could think.

~ * ~

Anokhi walked out of the washroom. She had no idea what happened outside. When she saw students running around, she was shocked to see the whole scenario.

Few men came that way. Their eyes were fixed on Anokhi.

"She is the one. Catch her!" One among them yelled which startled Anokhi.

When Anokhi realized they were coming towards her, she snapped, her survival instinct kicked in. She started running with those goons behind her. She ran like no tomorrow.

"How dare you insult our leader like that? Wait, we'll teach you how to behave like a girl"

Anokhi, by now, has realized that they are the ex-minister's men. Shaurya was right. She shouldn't have argued with the ex-minister. She looked back at them and ran for her life. When she looked front, she bumped into Shaurya who held her by her shoulders.

The goons stopped on their tracks on seeing him. They looked at one another and back at Shaurya. Anokhi looked at Shaurya and finally heaved in relief. Shaurya looked at Anokhi and then at the goons.

"Sir, yeh log meri peecha kar rahe hain" She said, panting.

"Oye hero, let her and run from here" One among them said.

"Our issue is with her. You don't poke your nose into our business" Another one said.

"Sharam nahi aati tum logon ko? Ek ladki ki peecha kar rahe ho? Turn around and go your way. She's my student and I'm taking her back" Shaurya said sternly.

"Alright. You won't listen. Now we will take you down and then take her with us"

Shaurya glared at them while he asked Anokhi stand a little behind.

"Teri toh"

One among them approached to hit Shaurya but Shaurya fought him off. One by one all five attacked Shaurya who single handedly thrashed them. He saw that everyone's on the floor. So, he quickly grabbed Anokhi's hands and dragged her with him.

The noise was getting louder and louder so he dragged Anokhi into a classroom in deserted side of the campus and locked the door. Its not safe to bring Anokhi into a crowd of goons who are after her. When the riot dies down, he'll take Anokhi back to the hotel.

Anokhi looked at the closed classroom. The memory of her being locked in her classroom during her second year rushed back into her mind. All those words, the way Anmol misbehaved with her, everything started to play into her head. She started hyperventilating.

"We'll be safe here for the time being, Miss. Anokhi" He said, turning around to look at Anokhi.

Shaurya's eyes didn't miss Anokhi's state but he couldn't put a finger on why she's reacting this way. Then he saw her gaze fixed on the closed classroom door. This classroom is similar to the one where the VIP students ragged her and locked her. Realization dawned him.