With that said Y/n L/n picked up Sun bridal Style and then he started making his way back to the academy at Breakneck speed when he got back there he made his way to the headmaster's office when he got there he noticed that the Headmasters were waiting for him along with the members of the Seto gang.

Ozpin: so how did it go?

Y/n:  I like to think of our little date as a rousing success but we have a slight problem.

The director: how slight is slight?

Y/n L/n stepped forward he placed his right leg on the desk and he lifted up his pants leg to reveal the mermaid shaped black tattoo on his shin Sun step forward and showed off the strange black tattoo on her back the boss of the Seto gang her father looked absolutely pissed off.

Gozaburo: what the hell did you do to my precious little angel!!!!!!!!

Y/n: I didn't do jack schitt so cool your engines before I put you down like a mad dog!!!!!!!

Ren S: can we all calm down we would like an explanation to how this happened and what this is tattoos don't just show up on someone's body for no reason there has to be a logical explanation.

Lord Gremory looked upon the tattoos and he immediately recognized what they were.

Lord Gremory: well I recognize these markings.

Y/n: and please pray tell what are they?

Lord Gremory: they are mating brands.

Everyone: Huh?!?!?!

Lord Gremory: well it's quite simple really basically when a powerful entity falls in love with someone and the love between the powerful entity and the less powerful entity is true love and it is destined to succeed a Mark will appear on both lovers this Mark successfully binds the Two Lovers together forever it's more powerful and more sacred than any wedding ring.

Gozaburo: you marked my precious little Sun?!?!?!?! Oh that's it I'm going to cut you in half fry you up and then feed your body to the sharks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before anyone could react his wife proceeded to hit him over the head with a chair breaking the chair and knocking him clean out.

Ren S: please excuse my husband stupidity please continue.

Lord Gremory: yes well it's quite simple really Y/n L/n here is a God he is known as the darkness~

The Seto gang: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ozpin: yes it is quite true Y/n L/n here is indeed the darkness.

Ren S: oh my I never thought my sweet little girl would end up falling in love with an actual God I'm quite proud of my little girl~

Ozpin: I've read up on these marks as well according to Legend once the markings have been put in place the connection that has been forged is Unbreakable these two are destined to be with each other forever it's more sacred than a wedding ring and more powerful than any other seal in the world Sun Seto and Y/n L/n are now basically married in the eyes of the universe.

Ren S: well look at that I'm quite impressed and now that they are technically married no one has to die I'm so happy~

Ozpin: and since the two of them are married we would like to offer your daughter a full scholarship to the new age Academy.

Ren S: I think that would be a wonderful idea my daughter does need a little help when it comes to her education no offense deary but you are kind of an airhead~

The Seto gang: Yep!

The director: excellent then since we're offering her a full scholarship she will not have to go through the initiation like everyone else and she will be rooming with Y/n L/n!