Chapter Three: Dream

"Hey guys, welcome back to the stream! Today I'm here with Sapnap and we're gonna be playing some pvp games." Dream exclaimed, talking to the chat that was flying by on his screen.

"Well, I'm gonna be playing pvp games and Dream is going to be losing pvp games." Sapnap teased, proudly giggling at his insult.

"Oh come on now." Dream scoffed.

"He said the thing chat, he said the thing!"

"Clip it guys!" Dream joked, copying his friends enthusiasm.

The boys characters jumped around the colorful Hypixel lobby as fans swarmed them, desperately trying to take screenshots.

"Let me just turn on some music and then we can get started." Dream said, clicking around his screen as he pressed play on the music.

The song poured through Dreams headphones and he smiled as his senses were overwhelmed with music.

"Okay, let's make a deal," Sapnap started, "If I win this fight you have to turn on your face cam right now."

Dream laughed, leaning back in his chair. "Okay, deal." He was confident in his pvp skills and knew Sapnap had no chance at beating him.

"Alright you heard it here first chat." Sapnap said, determined to show Dream who was boss.

With a few clicks of his mouse, Dreams screen changed and Sapnap's character was now standing infront of him in what looked like an arena.

They both crouched a few times, almost as if they were establishing their dominance, and then the fight began.

Sapnap got the first hit but Dream swiftly blocked the blow with his shield.

"Aw man," Sapnap groaned, "nice block dude."

Dream was too focused on the game to thank his friend and instead he swung his axe while jumping in the air, landing a critical hit.

Dream could guess what Sapnap's next moves would be. Since he knew his friend was low on hunger he jumped towards him to gain momentum before Sapnap turned to run away.

"C'mere Sapnap!" Dream yelled, hoping to get a reaction out of his chat. Sure enough, the text on his screen started flying by faster.

"Please spare me Dream!" Sapnap screeched.

Dream laughed menacingly and hit his friend a few times in the back with his axe.

Sapnap giggled and turned around to swing at Dream but, once again, Dream blocked the hit.

"Come on," Sapnap whined, "let me get one hit!"

"Alright fine, you can hit me once."

Dream stood still as Sapnap ran over to him and jumped in the air to crit him out.

Just before Sapnap's hit landed, Dream turned to the side and swung his axe towards his friend, hitting him a few times until particles swarmed his screen.

Dream had won the duel.

"Hey that's not fair." Sapnap pouted.

Dream laughed so hard his chest began to ache and he could barely speak.

"How did you not see that coming?" Dream muttered, in between wheezes.

"Hmm I don't know, maybe it's because I trusted you like an idiot."

"To be fair, I didn't know how low you were." Dream said, wiping tears from his eyes as he composed himself.

"Alright guys," Sapnap spoke to the chat, "I guess this means no face reveal today."

Dream leaned back in his chair and cracked his knuckles that were stiff from being positioned on his keyboard.

"That's right guys, it's all Sapnap's fault." He teased.

The boys played Minecraft together for the next hour just like they had done since they were kids.

Dream and Sapnap met when both of them were in middle school, on a Minecraft pvp server. Ever since then the two of them talked to each other everyday, dreaming of the day when they would finally meet in person.

Sapnap was Dreams best friend and the person he trusted the most which is why Sapnap was the only person who got to see Dreams face and know his true identity.

"Alright guys I think i'm going to end the stream here." Dream said, clasping his hands together and tilting his head backwards.

"Wait, dude don't end now you just got a raid!" Sapnap chimed in.

"Wait really?" Dream opened his Stream Labs to check for a raid and sure enough, the words 'GeorgeNotFound has raided your stream' appeared at the top of his screen.

"You just got raided with 30,000 viewers!" Sapnap exclaimed in disbelief.

"Woah, thanks so much," Dream paused to read the name of the person who raided him "GeorgeNotFound, thanks for the raid!"

Authors note: Hey guys, I hope you are enjoying the story so far! I'm not super familiar with how Twitch works so I'm sorry if some things in this chapter were inaccurate or didn't make sense!