ᴏᴘᴘsʏ

aoifebea: going through my taylor swift era, feeling 22 😎  @/taylorswift notice me pls

aoifebea: going through my taylor swift era, feeling 22 😎 @/taylorswift notice me pls

"happy birthday aoife!" my mom sings to me.

"it was last week." i state. my mom whacks me in the arm.

"you know i was busy." she grabs two wine glasses out of my cabinet. i take it as she wants a drink, so i grab the wine.

"what did you do?"

"just hanged with my cat." i pour some wine in both the glasses. "oh and clay called me."

my mom pauses her reach for the glass. "clay? as in high school boyfriend?"

"grow up mom." i scoff, as i take a sip of the bitter drink. "we both know he was just a friend."

she lets out a chuckle, "please, you coming to me right before prom freaking out how to ask him to go."

i practically spit up my drink. "mom." i whine.

she shrugs, as she takes a spit of her wine. "how's volleyball?"

"made it to states."

"oh really?" she leans over the counter. "congrats!"

i thank her, as i put my glass in the sink. "got any new boyfriends?" my parents have been separated for three years. my mom has been hopping from guy to guy. my father on the other hand, has a wife, and a kid. haven't talked to my dad since he left my mom.

"actually." she slide her hands over the countertop, intertwining her fingers with mine. "i do."

"what do you want."

"to meet him." she pouts. she acts like she's a teenager, even though she's almost 50. "have dinner with us."

"are you that sure you two will last." i sass.

she rolls her eyes and goes all serious. "you don't have a choice, aoife bea. you're coming." she reaches for her purse, that is sitting on the barstool.

my mother makes her way to my front door. "only if i can bring clay." i blurt out. i didn't want to bring him in this, but i want to win this fight against my mother.

she pauses her walk, twisting around on her heels. with a slim grin planted on her face. "deal. can't wait to see him."

"can't wait to meet your side piece."

she rolls her eyes, before leaving my house. i let out a heavy sigh, that i was holding in the whole time. quickly taking my phone out of my pocket.

bea
i made an oppsy

dream
gross
what did you do

bea
i might of
told my mom i'll only go to her dinner with her and new boyfriend
IF

dream
if what aoife
what did you say

bea
if i bring you :)

dream
always bringing me in your little affairs
smh
always have to win the argument, don't you

bea
ANDD
i will
if you comeee

dream
no

bea
goddd
you're such a bore
it'll be fun
we prob eat at a rich restaurant
we can feel bougie
pleaseee

dream
only if you do something for me
eye for an eye

bea
and what would that be?

dream
my car broke down
and i have to pick up my sister

bea
drista????
deal

dream
deal

***

iloveyou
kisses and hugs <3

***