sᴋʀᴛ

"SWERVE" i adjust my fingers that press against the arrow keys. i'm playing on the dream smp. well not really. playing as dream.

"aoife do not give him that." clay states.

i look over to him. "why?"

before he could respond, a voice echos through the headset, i'm wearing. "don't listen to him. give it to me."

"quackity says to give it to him." i repeat back to clay.

"why would you do that?"

"sorry my boyfriend said no." i shrug, and walk clays character away.

"give it to me." quackity repeats.

"how do i join a different call?" i turn over to clay.

"i'm right here!"

i ignore the voice that rings through the headset. clay leans over my shoulder, leaving the vc i was in. "here got into this one." he clicks on the call.

"who's in it?"

"i don't know, we'll find out."

"thanks." i lean my head back, placing a kiss on clays jaw.

"you're welcome." he whispers, giving me a soft smile. with tinted pink cheeks.

"hello?"

"hello?" i respond.

"who are you?"

"who are you?"

"tommy."

"aoife."

"tubbo!" a voice calls out.

i let out a soft giggle, preceding to talk. "anyone of you want a shulker box?"

"bea please." clay states behind me. i can practically feel his stare on the back of my head.

"dream with you?" tommy questions.

"i mean how else would i be on?" i switch my legs position.

"attitude."

"never mind, my offer no longer stands." i move clays character all around. jumping on random blocks, and running up stairs.

"what about me?" tubbo ask.

"offer still stands with you, buddy. where can i meet you?"

"aoife bea. no."

"gosh hear him bossing me around?" i roll my eyes preceding to jump on the cake trail.

"i agree with dream, don't give tubbo the box."

"uhm... that makes me want to give it to him even more."

"what are they saying, bea?" clays figure hovers over me.

i push him aside. "personally bubble." i roll my eyes, before jumping from cake to cake. "i'm about to make a transaction."

"bea, i'm personally, on creative. i have everything."

"i agree with dream." tommy claims.

i ignore both tommy, and clay words. "tubbo pick a place."

"i'll come to you."

"aoife." clay threatens.

"i'm on this cake path." i, once again, ignore clay.

tubbo's character comes hopping along the path. "hello!" he squats.

"awe how cute." i coo, turning my head around to clay. "how do i do that?"

"shift."

i scan the keyboard, looking for shift. "how do i look?" i repeatedly press the shift key. "cute?"

"average." tommy bluntly says. i watch his character walk along the path.

"you know i could kill you?"

"you won't."

"you're right, not worth my time." i walk clays character away from them. before they could say anything, i jump out of the vc.

i slap my hands against my thighs. "well." i twist the chair to face clay, who is sitting on his bed. "i had fun." i get up from the chair.

"i'm glad you did." he whispers holding out his arms. i make my way over to him, sitting myself on his lap. i nuzzle my face against clays chest. he place soft kisses on my head. "i love you."

"i love you, too, clay."

"clay." i pause his talking. seeing him talk about something that he is so passionate about, fills me with joy.

"yeah what's up?"

"i love you."

clays expression turn into confusion. he stares me down, afore turning his gaze all soft. "aoife, i love you, too."

***

this is the end <\3
think of this of a bonus chapter :,(

and thank you all for your support <3 :( you all are literally insane

i am writing a new story, like rn LOL
multitasking

iloveyou
kisses and hugs <3

stay safe out there!

***