Chapter eighteen: Rapunzel the tired

I do not own any of the characters, ideas of settings, or settings. They all belong to Disney, Pixar, and DreamWorks animation studios.

As soon as the two got into there room, Merida fell on the bed. She reminded Rapunzel of a falling tea cup, finally crashing onto the floor.

"Soo tired!" Merida sighed.

Rapunzel tossed herself onto her bed. "Thank goodness you made Jack pick up the phone again. If it wasn't for that, we would all be stuck in there, bored out of our minds for the rest of our life."

Merida laughed. "And then the German fire fighters would have to come and save us. Embarrassing!" She crawled into her sheets, regular clothes still fitted and worn. She didn't even bother to get her sleeping clothes.

Rapunzel headed for the bathroom.

"Night, Blondie!" She could hear Merida say behind her back.

"Good night." Rapunzel said, without turning to face her.

The lights of the bathroom where bright and white, kind of like the stages lights back in the bar. Gosh, Rapunzel had never had so much fun in her entire life. And then the mysterious question aroused in her mind - Why didn't her mother let her do anything fun. Anything distant from her.

Rapunzel braided her hair into a thick braid, then tucked the braid into a large bun. It looked like a planet of gold, barely hanging from the back of her head. She wanted to laugh at it. Rapunzel never laughed by herself. Only when Hiccup was around. He was the closest thing to fun she'd ever have, she'd thought.

Rapunzel splashed the cold, hotel water onto her face. All sorts of things were running through her mind. Fun. New friends. Jack. Anxiety of her mom. Jack. Gosh, what was with that Jack boy? He was kind of awesome. And fun. And cute. And fun. Rapunzel shook the thought out of her hair, literally. She knew she'd be staying up, late tonight.