Chapter twelve: Jack the entertainer

I do not own any of the characters of ideas of the settings. They all belong to Disney, Pixar, and DreamWorks animation studios.

The sun's glint upon the bus stung Jacks eyes, as they unloaded off of it. The place was bigger, brighter than he'd expected. Well duh, it was Germany.

Jack pounced atop of his neat, well made bed. His hair became a silvery mess of thick wisps.

"Whoo!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. " Germany!"

Hiccup looked panicked. "Jack!" He cautiously whispered. Why was Hic whispering? This wasn't a library.

"Yeah?" Jack whispered back to him, back in mockery.

Hiccup sighed. He spoke back in a normal voice. "Don't be so loud. I'm sure there are probably some sleeping, old people next to our room. You might disturb them."

It was just Hiccup and Jack in the room, talking. Awkward. Rapunzel and Merida were probably having a blast in the room next door. They were probably having a pillow fight or something. Jack hoped Merida wouldn't hit too hard if they were.

"Sooo," Jack broke the awkward silence. "You and Punzie are friends, right?"

Hiccup nodded, unzipping his backpack.

"How'd you guys meet?" Clung a pillow to his stomach, patiently listening.

Hiccup pulled his lab top out of his bag. "We're childhood friends. We used to study together in the library a lot." He flipped open the lab top and started typing, quickly.

Jack sat back against the bed post and sighed. "That's how they all start."

"How what starts?" Hiccup didn't look up from his screen.

"A love story."

Hiccup paused, and looked at Jack wide-eyed. "Oh no, no. It's not like that!" He frantically announced. "We're friends. And I mean just friends."

A wide grin crept across Jacks face. "Wait, really? So she's free? Single?"

"Uh, yeah."

Jack smashed himself upon tithe mattress, legs swinging in the air. "Yes!" He screamed, cheering. Hiccup shushed him, loudly.

"Jack! The neighbors! And anyways, don't look into getting Rapunzel so fast. You've got to watch out for her mom." Hiccup scratched his head. "Don't tell Punzie I said this, but she's a total witch."

Jack smirked, looking proud. "Is that so?"