Chapter ten: Rapunzel the excited

I own none of these characters or the ideas of the settings. They all belong to Disney, Pixar, and DreamWorks.

Rapunzel put her hand up against the small, tiny, glass window. The sky was painted across with different shades of yellow, oranges, and pink. She stuck her nose against the glass, trying her best to peer down at the tiny world below her. There was only word that flowed through her mind. Beautiful.

She turned to a snoring Hiccup. His mouth was gaped open, letting a bit of drool onto his sleeve.

She stole the sticker-covered laptop from his loose arms, and checked the time.

It was 6:00 pm. Gosh, how the time went by. She didn't even feel needles in her legs from sitting down that long. The only thing that bothered her was how uncomfortable her hair felt. It was tossed over Hiccups shoulder, and it tightly hid under her butt. It was tangled around the arm rests, and acted almost like a blanket to her. It was scattered, everywhere.

Rapunzel attempted to turn around to Jack, who was sitting behind her. He looked irritated, uncomfortable at most. Well, until he saw Rapunzels peering face. He suddenly smiled.

"Hey." Jack tried too hard to look casual. That made Rapunzel laugh. "What's up?"

"Well, I was wondering if I could put my hair behind my seat, you know, in front of you? Sorry, it's just that it's kind of everywhere, right now."

Jack looked calm. "Yeah, sure. Go for it."

Rapunzel then pushed her locks behind her seat. She sighed if relief. It felt good to have air.

"Whoa!" She heard Jack squeal. Did men squeal? Was that the word for his reaction? She didn't know.

"Sorry, is it too much?" She asked, a worried expression on Rapunzels face.

"No. Not at all. It's just," she could feel Jacks hands fumbling for a few strands of her hair. "You have so much hair." He chuckled as he spoke.

"Yeah, I know." was all Rapunzel managed to say.

"So," Jack started braiding Rapunzels hair that was in front of him. "Tell me how you grew it so long." He said.

"What, you want to grow your hair out, too?" She sarcastically said.

"Sure." He joked.

Rapunzel focused back on the question. "Well, one things for sure, I've never cut my hair before. That's pretty obvious right?"

"Yeah." Jack replied. "But why?"

Rapunzel thought about that. Why did her mom never let her cut her hair.

"That's a good question." She answered.

"I'm happy she never let you cut it." Jack was in the middle of probably a messy braid. "Because if she didn't, I wouldn't have a single thing to do on this freaking twelve hour air trip."