-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuna was arranging the baseballs in their proper container when her phone rang from her pocket. She sets down the baseballs and picked up her phone.

"Hello, who's this?" she answered politely. "Ah Hatogai-san, it's Kashima." The caller said as Yuna smiled. "Oh hello Kashima! Are you in the Daycare right now with Kotarou?" she asked.

"Mm! We've opened the daycare room for summer vacation." He replied as Yuna chuckled, "Well that's nice, maybe I should pay a visit later." She mused.

"A-Actually, if you can, can you please visit now?" Kashima hesitantly asked the favor as Yuna hummed. "Why you ask Kashima? Did something happen there?" she asked nicely. She honestly still had things to do, but if it's urgent in the daycare then she can make some time for it.

She doesn't notice a dark-faced figure near her figure, which honestly scared the baseball team and they silently prayed for their manager before their coach told them to just continue practice as is.

"It's about Kamitani and Taka-kun. If you can help mediate the two-"
"Sorry Kashima, I'm not letting Yuna do the work here."

Hayato comes from behind Yuna, one arm around her waist as his other hand held the hand holding her phone, moving it to his ear instead, as he leaned down a bit on her shoulder.

Yuna was flustered red, feeling Hayato tightly pull her to his chest as he held her other hand to coldly converse with their friend.

"A-Ah, Kamitani-"
"Yuna has things to do here as our manager, don't make the idiot divert her attention from the team. Also, don't call again, she's not just someone who should solve problems for us."

And after that, he hung up on the poor Kashima before turning to Yuna, who was red-faced as she glanced his way. He honestly felt a bit of his anger dissipate by just looking at her cutely flustered face and hid his face on her shoulder and he pulled her closer. He needed to calm down, even just a bit.

"Ha-Hayato, wh-wha-?" Yuna stuttered out as Hayato lets out a sigh, not lifting his face from her shoulder, "Just a few minutes Yuna, let's stay like this." He said to her.

Yuna relaxed herself. "Sure then, take your time." She said, tucking her phone into her pocket before patting his hair softly.

And indeed after a few minutes, their moment was ruined when the coach shouted for the two to stop stalling and to get back to practice. The yelling got Hayato back into his pissed off mode as he slowly lifted himself off of Yuna.

"I'm going to practice my swings." He stated as he moved back to the field.

"Good luck." Yuna waved, doing everything she can to calm her flustered state and continue her duties.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the Daycare, Kashima was sweatdropping at his phone, "Sorry Kamitani-sensei, looks like Kamitani answered the call as well and told me to not call Hatogai-san again." He apologized.

He internally sweatdropped in fear, 'He was really scary just now too...' he thought with a sigh.

Kamitani-sensei lets out a frustrated sigh, "So that son of mine doesn't even want Yuna-chan involved huh? Just our luck, this would've been easier with Yuna-chan." She said before facing Kashima.