Akeno x Unlucky Male Reader

Start from the beginning

I hear groaning upstairs. Guess its not abandoned. I should check if anyone needs help up there...

When I get to the third room on the right, I stop. The groaning now sounds like pain.

I slowly and silently open the door...

Holy shit. Theres blood everywhere.
Is that a fucking skull? Bones? Holy shit.

Third POV

As Y/n slowly backs up, a voice calls out to him from above.

???: "Hmm. Another meal? So soon? How kind..."

Y/n: "W-whos there? Show yourself!"

A creature without a face can be seen crawling down the ceiling.

Y/n: 'Oh god! Its another one of those... Things! I need to get out of here!'

He starts trying to exit the house, however before he can get to the door the creature leaped in his way baring its fangs.

Creature: "Oh where you think your going...? Im hungrrry..."

The boy starts to back up and falls on his ass due to a crack in the wood on the floor.

Y/n: 'Damn cliche house! Im in a fuckin horror movie!'

The creature sprints at him, before he could react. The moment the creature got close, a lightning strike hit it and Akeno walks in, not noticing Y/n.

Akeno: "Ara Ara~ a stray? Not on my watch..."

The boy sits there for almost 5 minutes as Akeno laughs wickedly and keeps shocking the thing until it dies. As she looks around, she finally noticed Y/n running away from the scene.

Akeno: 'Oh no...'

She races after him.

Timeskip, Y/n's POV

Thank god. I got out there alive... that just confirms my suspicions. Akeno has some sort of weird ability and is a monster. More of monster than that... thing.

I got into my house and locked the door. I went straight to my kitchen and grabbed a knife, holding it shakily.

I grabbed my phone out of my bag and started to dial 911, then I set it on the table while I went upstairs to look for something else to defend me.

Third POV

Akeno could be seen magically teleporting into Y/n's living room. She saw the phone snd hung up the call, knowing he was home. She had plans to calmly explain what had happened, but our protagonist had other ideas.

When he came downstairs, he immediately held his knife in front of him, self-defense style.

Y/n: "G-get the hell out of here!"

Akeno looked at him in surprise and held her hands to him in submission.

Akeno: "Wait. Let me explain-"

Y/n: "There is no 'explaining'! I saw the whole thing! Get the hell away from me you monster!"

Akeno saw his eyes and realized he had no real intentions to hurt her. He was just afraid for his life.

Knowing this, she slowly walks over to him.

Y/n: "Wh-what are you doing! S-stay back!"

Akeno: *Softly* "Y/n please drop the knife. Ill explain everything..."

Y/n: "I-im serious! Stay away!"

She saw his resolve faltering and fear rising. Once she got close enough she quickly snatched the knife out of his hands and tossed it away. Then she grabs his arms and pins him to the wall.