5.Day three: Mr.Han

Start from the beginning

"Why I am having this nightmare again, and that too after so many years, why?....why" he grabbed his hair not wanting to remember that dark night again which he was able to get over.
                                                                  Jungkook had the nightmares for years after that incident. But he managed to get over it and became strong to face his enemy. If he didn't had the nightmare for last few years, then why now, why today.

His head is hurting because of the questions and the images he saw again. Then he remembered the events which happend today, of him saving kim, of him having the same fear of loosing someone which he had 19 yrs ago, it opened his old wounds.                                               

"Why, that boy appeared in my life out of nowhere?....I need to keep my distance from Kim as much as possible....that's it." he made his decision.

After a while, his heart calmed down and  kook went to sleep again.

Seoul gleamed with the rays of the rising sun hitting the whole city, hinting newness of the day ahead, bursting forth reassurance that light will follow the dark. The day started, and the whole house belonging to the next mafia leader got busy.

The doorbell rang, making all the people living in that house divert their attention towards it.                                                     

As Yeonjun is sitting in the living room, he got up and headed towards the door to see who it is. He is about to open the door when Jungkook came running from behind halting yeon's moment "Yeon-ah let me open the door" he said and strided towards the entrance.

As soon as he opened the door, he is met with the man he respects and admires the most, the male in his fourties, his old man, Han. Mr. Han who is also part of the Javelin gang, most trusted and favoured person of Wendigo, his right hand.

Han is standing in front of him, hands crossed with a smile which never leaves his face whenever he meets the raven

Jungkook smiled ever so brightly and went for a hug.                                              

"If ur father son meeting is over, let me remind u Mr. Han that ur other son also lives here" now it was hobi who complained while beaming his famous sunshine smile.

Hobi greeted Han and hugged him. Yeonjun bowed while smiling and welcoming the elder. Namgi who were busy in their work, came down. They greeted him too.

Well, u all will be thinking where is tae right? Then let me tell u that he did heard the doorbell, when he was sitting in his room busy sketching something as he doesn't have anything to do like others, but he didn't go down.          

Becz the mullet haired thought why should he interfere in those mafias personal buisness, it's not like he is part of them, instead he is the goddamn hostage. Why will he even bother to check and on top of that when Jk has clearly warned him not to meddle in his life.