[𝟑𝟕] 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

The smile immediately leaves my face and I give her a worried look when she winces. "Are you okay? What did I do?"

She laughs softly, moving to sit up. I pull away and do the same, keeping a few inches between us in fear I did something wrong and she'd change her mind about whether or not she's upset with me.

"You didn't do anything. My boobs have just been really sensitive." She pokes the side of her right breast and winces again. "See?"

"Why? Has that ever happened before?"

She shrugs dismissively. "I guess so?"

"What's that mean?" I frown at her vague answer.

"They used to get quite sensitive when I was on my period but that quit being a symptom like in grade ten." She elaborates, pulling me closer to her. I instinctively wrap my arms around her and let the warmth of her body become the source of my warmth. Why is it so cold in here all the time?

"That's odd."

"Meh," she shrugs. "Period symptoms come and go, I guess. Like I used to cramp really bad but the older I got, the more they eased up."

She sighs longingly. "Kinda sad I never got my 'crush/boyfriend takes care of me while my body expels my monthly gallon or fifty of blood' Wattpad moment."

I roll my eyes at her, moving to gently touch her breast. Her face scrunches up in this sort of way that tells me it either hurts or feels really unpleasant.

She smacks my hand away, shoving me away. "Fuck you! I just told you they're sensitive, dude!"

"Sorry?"

"What if I just poked you in the dick after you told me-"

"I actually wouldn't mind it that much, I don't think." I grin at her and she rolls her pretty blue eyes at me. God, I wish she would just do that all day.

"I think I might actually hate you, Sam."

"Mhm, sure."

She gets out of bed and goes into the bathroom. Moments later, I hear the water start and I wonder if I told her about going to see my mom today.

"Gracie!" I call, reaching over her side of the bed and grabbing her phone when it chimes with a notification.

"What?!"

"Get ready to..." I trail off when I feel a small piece of paper sticking out from the little pocket thing on the back of her case. Frowning curiously, I pull it out.

Elliot
407-***-****

Who is Elliot?

I tuck the paper back inside the little pouch, unlocking her phone and looking for her youtube app.

"I can't hear you!"

Aye, aye, captain. Ohhhhhhh.

I jump at the sound of her voice, forgetting that I was saying something to her.

"Sorry, I spaced!" I admit. "I was saying to get ready so we can go see my mom, she misses you!"

Is it weird that my girlfriend's wallpaper on her phone is her and my mom and not me and her?

❛❜

"OH MY GOD, GRACE, LOOK AT YOU!" My mom squeals, squeezing my girlfriend tightly. She rocks the two back and forth, showering Grace with kisses.

"You know, somebody might think you love her more than me," I grumble, crossing my arms over my chest as I watch their exchange. I'm somebody.

They both ignore me, throwing compliments for the other to catch.