Part One

You knew training at The Farm would be hard, it had to be. The CIA didn't take shrinking violets. Your international relations degree and army reserve training seemed almost useless when confronted with the level of work ahead of you. Nothing you had previously done prepared you for the rigorous routine of theory, practical application and physical testing you were put under. And none of the instructors worked you as hard as Agent August Walker.

You knew he had an issue with you on your first day. His arrogant smirk as he entered the room made you do a double take. You had not expected to see a man like him in this academic sphere, he was obviously a field agent and you had no idea what he could have done to end up at The Farm. Handsome, confident and arrogant, he wore a moustache that would make lesser men cringe, yet you couldn't imagine his face without it.

You weren't the only one who noticed his swagger. A lot of the women had visible blushes or squirmed in their seats, a few of the men did do. Agent Walker surveyed the group, staring down each of you, taking your measure, judging you. When his blue piercing eyes met yours, you dropped them immediately. You recognised the Dominant in his look and your submissive self acted on instinct. You cursed yourself, you knew you had given away too much in that brief exchange and you knew he would exploit it. That was his job.

Swallowing hard, you raised your eyes. He was still looking at you, his head tilted to the side, as if in deep thought. His tongue flicked between his lips, before his top lip lifted in what could have been a sneer.

You made a noise in your throat, the tiniest moan that no one could have heard, yet Agent Walker did. For a moment the tight, considered squint around his eyes fell away to a look of surprise before he quickly schooled his features. With a grunt he moved on, inspecting the next student and you exhaled with relief.

You were furious with yourself that you had let your instructor see that hidden side of you. The side you had only ever explored in the darkest reaches of your mind, the darkest parts where you wanted to be owned, controlled and possessed. You had known since you were a teen you wanted to be in the CIA, like your aunt had been and so led a life without stain to make it so. You knew what dirt they could dig up on a recruit, so you never read the stories, watched the videos or dated the men who could satisfy the urges in you. As far as you could tell, not a single soul knew about your proclivities. Until that day.

He didn't look at you again that session, perhaps he was disgusted in you or perhaps you had made the whole exchange up in your head. But that night as you laid in bed and touched yourself the only thing you could think about was Agent Walker's eyes and his voice in your ear, calling you his pet, his toy, his slut.

You imagined his voice, instructing you to follow his orders as he forced you to do the acts you secretly desired but feared so much. His imagined explicit words, brought you close to the edge, but your fingers curled deep within you weren't enough. You pinched at your nipples, harder than you had ever before, your nails digging into the soft skin. You broke out in sweat as you reached the summit and you imagined it would be all worth it when Agent Walker would whisper a soft, "good girl" into your ear.

When it was over, you started to cry. You got out of bed to shower off the sweat and purify your thoughts. You were confused once the urge was sated, ashamed of what you had done. He was an instructor at the CIA, not some random guy from a bar. You had no right to think of him that way. And worse, now that you had, how could you face him again?

You resolved that you would never do it again. Tomorrow, he would know you weren't what he thought you were, you were not a willing sub, you were an Agent in training, one day you would be his equal. Hell, you were smart enough and disciplined enough to be his boss one day. Even as you got into bed, you knew it was a lie. You had never fell so quickly under a man's spell before, and you knew you would never be able to close your eyes without his demanding azure ones gazing back at you.