21 |What don't you understand?|

Start from the beginning

"Because....I ruined your relationship and I haven't had my period in a month" She said as she sniffed and I hugged her. "I would've found out about the cheating eventually so you actually saved me and are we team fuck them kids?" I asked.

She pulled away as she wiped her eyes, "I am the team captain of fuck them kids" She said making me squint at her. "You are..okay." I said.

It dawned on me that she is gay so how she is pregnant? I stared at her "Are you gay?" I asked making her laugh. "Yes I am and you know it" She said as she squeezed my shoulder.

"It was a threesome, two girls one guy and I just had to be the one to get pregnant" She said,  "Are we happy about that?" I asked since she is rubbing her stomach.

"Yes" She said as I smiled making me throw my hands in the air, "Baby number two!" I said as I smiled at her.  "We are happy because I will be getting an abortion!" She said as she grabbed the wine bottle and began to chug it  "Fuck them kids" She said.

"You are so very confusing" I said, we sat there and talked for four hours. "I should probably go I have a gym to decorate tomorrow for a winter formal I don't want to go to" I said as I stood up.

"Go with Mike" She said making me shake my head,  "No I am going with myself. Mike and Nick both have dates" I said. "Ezra..." She said as I grabbed my things.

"No bye Lisa" I said as I walked out of her house and got into my car. I drove all the way over to my dads house and parked in my dads driveway, I yawned as I got out of my car.

"Hi Evangelina!" I turned around to see Alvan and Bella, "Hi" I said as I waved at them as they approached me. "Siblings?" I asked making her nod, "I like your hair" She said.

I looked at my window in the car to see my hair looks like a birds nest, "Thanks" I said as we all stood there until Bella walked away. "You don't know her do you?" He asked.

"I know she likes to sing fight song in the morning and cry in the hallways"  I said making him laugh as I walked into my dads house. I walked into the living room to see my little brother and this girl sitting on the couch, aww middle school.

She grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast while he grabbed her hand and placed it on his crotch making my eyes widened "Hey hey hey!" I said making them pull away as my dad walked into the living room, "Oh hello, who is this?" He asked as he stared at them.

I walked into my room to see Aaron sitting in my little living room, "Hello Evangelina" He said making me raise my eyebrows as I closed my door. "Good day Aaron" I said as I dropped my bag on my couch and took off my shoes.

  He stared at me then looked at the TV  "I really don't think he-"

"Out." I said making him stand up as he turned off my tv. "Fair enough. I tried, if you want to die alone so be it." He said as he flipped me off. I took a shower and put on a shirt and got into bed, I grabbed my phone and scrolled through instagram until I fell asleep.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

My phone began to ring making me knock over a bunch of shit on my nightstand as I searched for it without opening my eyes. I answered and placed it on my ear.

"Hello?" I mumbled out, "Hi Evangelina it's me. Ezra's father" The man said making my eyes open as I yawned. "Uh hi" I said. "What's up?" I asked as I rubbed my face.

"My son did not cheat on you, yes I know by your relationship am I happy about it? Yes actually see Evangelina you are a wonderful amazing, young, woman who is perfect for my son but you have broken up he doesn't eat he doesn't sleep" He said.