The Games and Old Friends

Start from the beginning

Dream fell off the map

GeorgeNotFound fell off the map

Sapnap fell off the map

KarlJacobs was eliminated by fruitberries

He quickly boosted himself into the air off after putting his communicator away.

They didn't even try. They just let themselves fall.

The game went faster than Grian was expecting. He didn't realize it was over until he felt a pull into the viewing room with a congratulations to their team on the screen. 

"We might get to be in the dodgeball game if we keep winning games," False commented through Grian's communicator as he ran around collecting candy.

"Don't jinx us False," Ren responded.

Grian ran up to a Nox Crew member who gave him a sticky candy when he got pulled back into the team's voting booth.

After throwing their eggs and candies in, Ace Race ended up getting voted for. Grian got teleported to the start of the race with all the other teams. Nearly everyone was pushing their way towards the front to get as much of a head start.

The barrier in the front fell signaling the start of the race as everyone ran to try to get to the front. 

(Line Skip)

One place off from being a part of dodgeball. Tommy couldn't help but glare at the Vampires in the court below. Only partly because they got one place higher.

Tommy glowered down as they took out another person. The Vampires are up: two to zero. They only need one more to win.

As annoying as the four of them are already, this is taking it to another level. "Do we really have to support them? I already didn't like them before we got kicked out of L'manberg…" Tommy started complaining.

"Manburg," Quackity corrected.

"L'manberg, but they're worse than before. Before they were just… really annoying but now they're also creepy."

Tommy watched as Sapnap threw the ball but missed. Not surprising with his headband covering his eyes. Is he trying to look and act like he is trying to swing at a pinata? It kind of reminds him of one of the Greek goddesses that Techno is obsessed with. Dike or Dice… something like that.

"I mean, look at them!"

"Well… ya, this Championship requires a costume. Look at what we are wearing, Tommy," Fundy countered. 

That wasn't what he meant. The robes they're wearing make sense for them. Dream wearing his mask makes sense, same with George wearing his glasses. Carl wearing goggles doesn't, Sapnap wearing his headband like that definitely doesn't. Their movements also don't make sense. Tommy doesn't know what it is but something is off about the way they move.

He watched as George lined up his shot to hit the last person on the other team. The hit landed marking the Vampires as the winners. 

Tommy felt as he got teleported to the audience below the stage as the four winners stood on the stage. A few Nox Crew members walked up from behind them and placed their crowns on their heads.

None of them moved.

People in the crowd cheered before they quickly quieted after getting no reaction from them.

What in the world is going on!?!

(Line Skip)

The End in Lox is always empty. The people who live or move there don't know if it's existence. The only signs of life are from the endermen that walk along the long expanses of endstone islands, the skulks that live in the cities, the dragon flying around the central, lone island floating above the void, and a lone figure stood next to the edge looking straight out into the expanse of the void. They wore full obsidian armor that glowed a deep purple.