A half hour later,

Primarina drove into the parking lot of the hospital and found a good empty parking space outside so she could help Decidueye into the van without having to deal with any cars being too closely parked to the van in an idiotic way. She looked into the back seat and double checked the backseat in which she fixed up for Decidueye's careful ride home. She also took a deep breath before turning the van off and going towards the entrance of the hospital. Once she was inside, Primarina went to the front desk and asked if Nurse Janet was open and if she was ready for her to come in. The desk person said that Nurse Janet was waiting in the ER lobby on the right hall of the hospital. Primarina thanked him a lot and went towards the direction in which he had told her and noticed a pretty nurse standing by and watching TV on the latest news before the doors of the hall wall opened up, to reveal Primarina coming in.

"Oh Alola Mrs. Primarina." Nurse Janet said to Primarina with a sweetening smile on her face.

"Alola Nurse Janet, thank you so so much for all your help. You have no idea how grateful I am for all your hard work with the team." Primarina greeted back immediately while shaking hands with the nurse.

"Aww you're welcome Mrs. Primarina. I'm glad that Decidueye was strong enough to pull through. It wasn't easy but we managed." The nurse said.

"Oh, I see."

"Anyway! Right this way miss." Nurse Janet said while leading Primarina to the ER.

Primarina followed close behind her while feeling a nerve of nervousness from being down the same hallway from before as Decidueye was taking into the emergency room for procedure and a possible operation in her mind. She shivered at this feeling, the thoughts of that fateful day after Decidueye.....she didn't want to think of it, not now, not when she's about to see him again after almost a couple months of worry and anxiety if he'd live. Nurse Janet gently opened the door to Decidueye's personal hospital room in the ER and lets Primarina in.

"H-hey Decidueye? Someone special is here to see you a-and take you home." Nurse Janet said in a soft voice as if she was accidentally startling the poor owl.

"Decidueye! Oh my Arceus!!" Primarina immediately said at the first glance of Decidueye.

Primarina got right next to Decidueye and looked at him with happy tears burning inside her eyes, wanting to burst from the sight of Decidueye's orange amber eyes looking back at her own. Decidueye didn't react as much he desired too only a weakened smile to break anyone's heart of how the hell he was still alive and well....sort of. Primarina broke down in tears and gave Decidueye the softest hug she could provide for him. It has been a while since she has been this close to Decidueye, let alone hug him in any shape or form.

"I'm so sorry Deci, I am so so sorry this had to happen to you." Primarina apologizes immediately while crying her heart out.

Decidueye doesn't move much from the sudden embrace he was taken into, but he tried his best to hug her back, only the most to be done was rest his forehead on her shoulder with one arm wrapped around her back just as much for it to count as a semi-hug.

"No no no, you stay down and r-rest *sniff* you need to save your strength." Primarina said while trying to stop crying.

*But I want to!! I haven't seen you in so long like this.* Decidueye thought to himself as a response to Primarina's action.

"...b-...b-but..."

"Save your voice too Deci, someone back home will be wanting to hear you talk in a couple days or weeks." Primarina continued to settle him.

*But there's so much to say!!!!!* Decidueye screamed on the inside.

"Is he okay enough to go home?" Primarina asked while rubbing her eyes turning towards the nurse.