Ch. 10~I Can't Take This

-Roxy's P.O.V-

We finally arrive at the place. He puts me on the ground. I shiver slightly. "Brrr it's so cold, you couldn't have included a heater." I say holding my body. He walks over tapping something on my back the outfit heated up. "Already ahead of you." Tony says as I feel my whole body go back too normal as I pull my arms away from my body. We walk in the building me pulling my guns out. being at the ready. We go up too an elevator and he opens it too see the elevator is at the bottom. He flies us down blasting a hole in the elevator as he puts me down again forcing the other doors open. The doors open and we are greeted with Steve, and Bucky standing over on the stairs Bucky aiming a gun at him. He walks out before I do I stay back a little wanting them too sort things out first. "You seem a little defensive." I hear Tony somewhat joke with Steve. "It's been a long day." Steve responds as I peak over seeing Bucky still pointing a gun, and Steve slowly walk up too Tony. "At ease, Soldier. I'm not currently after you." Tony tells him trying too put them at ease, but them obviously not believing him. "Then why are you here?" Steve asks him still spectacle not wanting him too pull anything. "Could be your story's not so crazy. Maybe. Ross has no idea I'm here. I'd like to keep it that way. Otherwise, I gotta arrest myself." Tony half-jokes with Steve again still trying too put them at ease. "Well, that sounds like a lot of paperwork. It's good to see you, Tony." Steve says lowering his shield coming off edge. I peak up at Bucky too see he still has his gun pointed at the elevator maybe thinking he didn't come alone. "You too, Cap." He says too Steve before looking up at Bucky. "Hey, Manchurian Candidate, you're killing me. There's a truce here. You can drop, and also don't want you killing my associate." He says turning around towards the elevator. "You brought someone here? Tony that's dangerous who'd you bring." Steve questions Tony before I can walk out. "I-" "I didn't give him a choice." I say coming out of the elevator finally. Steve smiles at me, and I swear so does Bucky. They come up too me. "Hey you ended up coming with us in the long run." Bucky says with a slight chuckle. "Y'all can't get rid of me that easily." I say with a slight laugh. They all chuckle at my comment. Bucky looks at me again a sad look coming too his face as he studies the small scratches on my face."Well I'm glad too have you here, now lets go get him." Steve says turning around him, and Tony taking the lead. We walk for a little bit walking around a few corners, into different rooms, both Bucky, and I have our guns up and at the ready. "I got heat signatures." Tony all of a sudden says making us move towards another big doorway. "How many?" Steve asks as we get closer too the doorway. "uh..one..." Tony says obviously a little confused. We walk into the room and 5 yellow lights come on showing us pods with what I'm assuming are the other super soldiers. "If it's any comfort, they died in their sleep. Did you really think I wanted more of you?" We hear a voice over the speaker say. He's got a thick accent so it's kind of hard too understand him but I'll manage. "What the hell..?" I hear Bucky say as he looks in one of the pods. "I'm grateful to them, though. They brought you here." He says appearing in the control room in front of us showing us the man that questioned Bucky. Cap throws his shield at it and it just bounces back and does nothing. "Please, Captain. The Soviets built this chamber to withstand the launch blast of UR-100 rockets." He says somewhat smugly. "I'm betting I could beat that." Tony says holding his hand out. "Oh, I'm sure you could, Mr. Stark. Given time. But then you'd never know why you came." He responds making Tony back down a bit as Steve takes steps foreward. "You killed innocent people in Vienna just to bring us here?" Steve asks him moving closer, as me and Bucky look at each other guns still up. "I thought about nothing else for over a year. I studied you. I followed you. But now that you're standing here, I just realized...there's a bit of green in the blue of your eyes. How nice to find a flaw." He says too Steve making me shiver slightly getting creepy vibes. "You're Sokovian. Is that what this is about?" Steve asked him. Of course Sokovia the whole reason we were in Vienna in the first place. "Sokovia was a failed state long before you blew it to hell. No. I'm here because I made a promise." He says making me frown trying too think about what he means. "You lost someone?" Steve asks the man a little bit of sincerity in his voice. "I lost everyone. And so will you." He says as he puts up freeze frames of 2 different clips one taking place on December 16th 1991, and the other...July 24th 1988...I dropped my guns walking up too the screen. "An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again. But one which crumples from within? That's dead . . . forever." He says menacingly. "I know that road. What is this?" Tony says as the man plays both videos.