Ch. 5~ Megan...?

-2014-

-Roxy's P.O.V-

I slowly walk out of my room walking too the kitchen on my floor. I make myself a smoothie, and then a bowl of cereal before sitting at the island. I hear the elevator open and close signifying someone had arrived at my floor. "Ah Roxy you're up, and look ready too go." The person says making a joke at my tired appearance. I turn around a smile on my face knowing exactly who it is. "Good morning to you too Steve." I say making him chuckle coming and sit next too me. "How did you sleep?" He asks me as I take a sip of my smoothie before looking at him. "Honestly? Not enough." I say with a laugh making him chuckle in response. "You could always go back too bed." He said leaning on the island still looking at me as I eat. "I actually was debating that after breakfast so unless you're joining me you aren't gonna find much too do here." I say before finishing up the rest of my cereal taking it over too the sink. "I actually for once have somewhat of a day off so maybe I'll actually take you up on that offer." He says with another chuckle making me smile as I go into the cupboard next too the sink. "Perfect we can have a movie day.." I say pulling out a bag of popcorn turning around smiling at Steve as he just smiles that signature smile nodding at me. "Sounds like a plan.."

-A Month Later-

-Winter Soldier P.O.V-

I run across the roof of the building jumping too the next quickly being chased by two people. Then all of a sudden I hear something come flying at the back of my head. I turn around catching it with my metal arm finally looking at the two following me. I look at the man that threw the shield watching him stop in his tracks obviously surprised I caught the shield. I see a smaller girl run up beside him stopping as well. "What are you stopping for? Lets go!" She says running at me again as I throw the shield back at her making her jump out of the way. The man runs up too her making sure she's okay giving me a quick chance too get away. I get away taking off towards the base. Something about those two seemed weird...Like i've known them from somewhere...

-Few Weeks Later-

-Roxy's P.O.V-

Me, and Sam stayed ducked behind one of the near by cars trying not too get shot. I look around for the man with the big metal arm again him nowhere too be seen. Neither Cap, or Nat either. "Sam where's Steve, and Nat?" I ask him as quietly as I can without giving away where we are. He shrugs at me before picking me up quickly taking me over too the last place he saw them. We spot Steve fighting the guy from the roof that shot Nick Fury. I watch closely staying on the ball just incase Steve couldn't take him. I see Steve struggling a bit as I look at Sam looking back before taking a deep breath running over right as he throws Steve over a car. "Wait Roxy no!" Sam says trying too catch me before I run off not succeeding. I see the guy with the metal arm climb over the hood of the truck going too attack Steve. Steve rolls out of the way causing him too get his metal arm stuck in the road. I smile before climbing up the the car taking my chance too attack. I spot the shield in the side of the vehicle pulling it out before running up too him attacking him with it first knocking him over for a second. Me and Steve make eye contact for a split second his panicked mine relaxed as I nod at him. He nods back a slight unsure look on his face as I throw him the shield. I feel his metal arm wrap around my waist going too throw me. I throw my head back hitting him in the face knocking him back as Steve goes around me taking him out throwing him by his face. His mask comes off showing me an oddly familiar face that I didn't know why I knew him. "Bucky..?" I hear Steve say making me turn and look at him before turning back too look at the one with the metal arm. Wait he knew this guy? "Who the hell is Bucky..?" The guy with the metal arm asked making me more confused. We are knocked out of our thoughts by Sam taking him out making me jump back a bit. He rolls before standing up again looking at Steve and then at me an almost pained expression on his face for a second. He pulls a hand gun on me making me freeze in the spot before hearing another gun go off behind me. I watch the explosion happen in front of me as I turn around too see who shot seeing Nat. I turn back around and he was gone. Who was he? And why did he look so familiar.