If he and (Y/N) got summoned after what happened the night before... that probably wasn't a good sign.

"Grover, this actually seems like a big deal," Annabeth says, her playful mood replaced by one more serious, but Grover just continues to nag Percy about it. She sighs, "Look, don't let him get into your head."

(Y/N) nods in agreement, and Percy takes a deep breath. "It's gonna be fine, Blue. We didn't do anything wrong."

Grover, however, doesn't acknowledge the conversation, instead shouting to surrounding campers: "We've got two dead campers walking!" He looks to a group watching them pass, telling them in a very loud and obvious stage whisper as he points to his two best friends, "Dead campers walking here!"

Percy scoffs, "Thanks. This is friendship."

Grover chuckles, "I'm just playing. I'm just trying to have a little fun."

Percy sighs, "It's all right."

"So, it's okay if I get your cabin when you get kicked out? Or (Y/N)'s?" Grover gasps, "Wait, can I get both?"

Annabeth reaches behind Percy to slap Grover's shoulder.

"Seriously?" she asks, retracting her hand as Grover rubs the spot, offended. Annabeth sighs, turning her focus back to Percy, "I'm telling you, Percy, don't worry. It's just Mr. D.; I mean, if Chiron had summoned you, then..." Her voice trails off as the quartet walk through the gateway leading to the Big House, being met with the sight of a waiting centaur.

Chiron turns his head to look at them, and Annabeth's eyes go wide. "Oh, you are so massively screwed," she breathes out, and (Y/N) sighs in annoyance, the sound worriedly being mimicked by Percy.

The two look at each other before walking forward together, approaching the camp's administrator.

"Whatever it is you think I did," Percy starts, "I didn't do it."

"Whatever it is you think I did, I might've done it, I don't know," (Y/N) echoes, shrugging with an unsurprising air of nonchalance.

"You've done nothing, the both of you," Chiron tells them, and Percy nods.

"Exactly," he says, directing the word to Grover and Annabeth, who walk up behind him.

(Y/N), however, just mumbles a surprised, "Oh."

"As you know, you are believed to be Poseidon's only heir," Chiron starts, and (Y/N) furrows her brow before her eyes widen in shocked realization.

Still oblivious, Percy steps forward, "Yeah. So?"

Chiron pauses, a hoof anxiously kicking the ground as he sighs. "So it would seem that belief has been held in error."

Percy freezes, unsure how to act, and Grover speaks up. "Hold on, you're saying Percy has a brother?"

"Or a sister," Annabeth pipes, her and the satyr's faces reflecting the same intrigued expression.

"Or a theyster," (Y/N) says, earning confused glances, and she shrugs. "We shouldn't just randomly assume."

Chiron does nothing other than nod, and (Y/N) glances at Percy, his eyes instantly meeting her gaze. A flash of movement appears in her periphery, and she diverts her attention.