Chapter 1 Of 2

Rie is black goat who years ago used to be a massive dick till one man, or should I say God changed his whole life. This God regressed rie anytime he did something bad. But rie was stubborn or just an idiot and didn't change his ways. He regressed more and more, ending up in diapers and eventually becoming a baby himself.

Rie has a brother named Oliver, an adopted brother. And Oliver has a wife named Mandy. They both look like children but are 100% adults. Rie had got used to his new life but as he aged again it was harder for him to learn it was like he was unlearning everything. By the time he was 6 his mind was that of a toddler.

By 10 his mind was that of a child. He was getting better but it was taking him longer to learn. A side effect from the regression. Then by 16 he acted more like a teen. Then by 24 he was a young adult. But one thing stayed consistent, his bladder problems he wore diapers for quite a while and still does to today. He still had a smart ass mouth. But nothing as bad as it used to be.

He grew this like for girls in diapers. He even began to secretly like them himself. He tried to not let his dad know. But as his years went on he even started to learn boys looked just as cute as diapers. But he didn't want to admit he might like boys as well as wearing diapers. He had yet to learn of these new feelings but he was about to meet someone new who was about to change him for the better.

Rie is now 24 years old and still living with his dad amaru. He has just woken up in his room. His room was black with edgy skulls on the walls and just an edgy looking room. Being an edgy goat. Rie sits up rubbing his eyes and a familiar crinkle can be heard as he moves. He throws the covers off him and he's naked except for a larger diaper around his crotch. He puts his hand on his diaper and sighs as the diaper has a yellowish tone to it.

Rie sighs and shakes his head.

"guess I'll be stuck with bed wetting forever..."

He stands up, his diaper sagging. He grabs a hoodie from his dresser, it has skulls on the shoulders and a flower on the front. He then grabs some jeans along with a pair of black boxers. His underwear drawer was half full of boxers and other half diapers oddly. He heads to the bathroom before he feels his diaper pulled back and Rie's face goes bright red.

"d-dad come on I'm not a child any more I can check myself!"

Amaru stopped himself and cleared his throat.

"oh I'm sorry son, it's just a force of habit. I guess I'm starting to miss when my little rie would run into my room crying about pooping his diaper."

Amaru laughs and rie just walks into the bathroom slamming the door. Rie was clearly embarrassed.

"damn it dad! Can you stop bringing that up? Shesh..."

Once he heard amaru walk off, rie gave a smiling smile and whispered to himself.

"honestly... I hope he keeps it up... but I would never tell him that. Why do I have to be so odd."

Rie removed his diaper and threw it away only being wet. He gets in the shower and takes a long shower just relaxing in the hot water. He takes a 30 minute shower before getting out and drying off his fur with a hair dryer and combing himself so his fur is nice. Amaru did this to him since he was a child and he just got used to it. He was never one for self grooming before he was regressed.

He gets dressed and leaves the bathroom. He goes to the kitchen and amaru has a plate of pancakes on the table waiting for him. Rie quickly jumps to the table and sits down preparing to eat.

"Thanks for the food dad!"

He says before chowing down. Amaru smiles and sits by him.

"so... you begin college Today. You excited?"