"How about this, you go get you something to drink, and watch some tv- is Sapnap with you?" My dad asked, trying to help me feel better.

   "Yeah, he's- he's just getting- getting out of the shower." I felt my throat choke up.

   "Ok, we'll how about you hang out with him and y'all just chill out. Take your mind off of this, and Karl?" My dad suggested before doing his closing remarks.

   "Yeah?" I responded, as I now had a runny nose, I sniffed up though, trying to not have it run down my face.

   "It's not the end of the world, you're ok, and you're gonna be ok... I have to go to work. I love you, and calm down, it's going to be alright. Bye." He ends on, as I imagine him taking the phone away from his ear.

   "Bye." I hung up just as I hear the door handle on the bathroom door.

   Sapnap walks out of the bathroom, he has his pajamas on, though it was only 5:00 pm. He looked at me, and I could automatically feel myself breaking, as tears built up in my eyes.

   "Woah, what's wrong?" He instantly dropped his towel on the floor before sitting next to me on the bed and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug as I broke and cried. "Shhh, it's ok, it's ok... there, there... what's the matter, Karl?" He asked as his hand rubbed circles onto my back.

   "I-I" I sucked up whatever snot was wanting to run. "I-I got a call from my dad, he told me the results of my sample from the other day." I managed to say before Sapnap held me tighter.

   "Oh no, Karl, sweet thing, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry about whatever the results were. Karl, I'm here for you through whatever is happening with you, you're going to be ok." Sapnap went on, his hand rubbed  shoulder/upper arm.

   "It's not that bad it's just- it's just scary." I admit as Sapnap takes a hand and rubs it through my hair.

   "I know, I know, it's ok to be scared, I'm here for you." He comforted through a soft tone in his voice.

   I pull away and I try and prepare my words, "I-I'm prone to Prime-mal seizures, which is triggered by my anxiety." I said before sobbing again. Sapnap took my hands and held them in his as his thumb brushed over them. "I don't want to go through what I did at that party, Sap-"

   Sapnap immediately pulled me back into him, as I hugged around his torso and he hugged me around my shoulders. "It's alright, I can't promise to you something like that won't happen again, but I promise you that I'll be there for you, so if anything like that ever happens, you bet I'll be there for you. I'm here for you. You've taken care of me, so I promise that whenever you need me I'm here to take care of you as well." Sapnap assured me. The scent of my body wash was strong on him, but in some way it was the most comforting to smell while my senses were drowned by snot and tears. "Let's get you a tissue, and how about you get in the shower, and we'll chill out the rest of the day, and I'll get some school work done for you. Tomorrow is Monday, and you know we have school, so let's just chill out for the rest of the day. How does that sound?" Sapnap asks in a gentle voice that cradled me.

   "Ok-" I sucked up again, Sapnap went to my night stand and got the tissues from it and gave it to me for me to use. And use I did. I got up and I got my towel and clothes. I'm going to shower, and I'll be ok. I'm going to be ok.

SAPNAP POV

   I was livid. Why? Why was the world so cruel? Why? Why couldn't I be the one to get seizures or some bullshit. Karl doesn't deserve that. I hated seeing him cry like that. He looked so afraid, almost equally as afraid as he looked like at the party, when I came into the bathroom to help him.