Chp.29 The Awakening Of Behelit

Magsimula sa umpisa

(YN) pulls out his black sword as he was gonna go rushing at Toffee, but Queen Moon had to stop him...

Queen Moon: (YN) don't!

King River: Calm down lad!

(YN): N-NRRRGH!!!

Toffee: Oh? So you still won't came after me, after what I did to your home and to your family?? *chuckles* I knew you never had it in you...cause after I'm done dealing with you all...I'll be talking Hekapoo with me-

(YN): TOFFEE!!!!!!!!!

Queen Moon: (YN) no!!!

(YN) with such anger and rage, he goes charging towards Toffee as he then swings his huge black sword towards him...and yet, he actually cut Toffee in half...

Mina: O-Oh Crap! H-He actually cut him in half!

Rhombulus: S-So....did we win?!

Omnitraxus Prime: I-I think so-

Queen Moon: No! Something isn't right! Toffee still have magical powers that he has stolen from! So that means-

Back with (YN), he soon end up cutting Toffee in half as his body collapses to the floor...

(YN): Not so tough Eh?!?

Suddenly, Toffee started to laugh as he suddenly started to melt...

(YN): Wh-What?!?

Toffee: *Chuckles* Wrong one, (YN).

(YN): W-Wait! This...this is a fake one! Th-Then that means-

Queen Moon: The real one...he must be-

Star: MOM!!!!

Suddenly, they all heard Star's voice screaming as everyone started running towards the camp site, as they got there, Queen Moon and King River were shocked and fear to see Star and Marco laying on the ground, hurt badly and Glossaryck as well...

Queen Moon: Star!!!

King River: Star!!!

The two rush at Star and Marco and checked on them...soon (YN) ran up to them as well..

(YN): Wh-What happened!?!

Star: ...T-Toffee...he was here...

Marco: D-Damn it...! We didn't knew he would come here!

Queen Moon: Are you two alright!?!

Star: Y-Yeah..we're fine mom...it's just that...

Marco: T-Toffee...he took-

(YN): N-No!!

(YN) rushes to his tent as he yet to see Hekapoo not in there...which means Toffee has taken her with him...he suddenly backed away a little, as he started to grunt like a wild animal, grinding his teeth and eyes of a raging animal...

(YN): NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! TOFFEEEE!!!!!!

He then goes running down chasing after Toffee towards the woods...

Queen Moon: (YN) wait-

Glossaryck: M-My queen...

Queen Moon: G-Glossaryck!

Glossaryck: G-Go after (YN)...help him and get Toffee from Hekapoo...d-don't worry, I'll stay here with Star and Marco to heal our wounds up...

Queen Moon: O-Okay! Everyone let's go!

And so, Queen Moon and the others started running towards the woods to go find (YN) and Toffee as well as he has taken Hekapoo as Glossaryck stayed with Star and Marco...afterwards, (YN) was running down towards the bushes, as he then get to see light, as he exited from the woods, he then arrive in a land nothing but grass, and yet to see Toffee standing there...and Hekapoo laying in the ground beside him...still having a fever...

Toffee: Well, what are you waiting for (YN)? Come get her.

(YN): NNMRRAAAAAAAAAAAGGH!!!!! TOFFEE!!!

(YN) soon to rush at Toffee as yet Queen Moon and the others arrived and yet to see (YN) rushing towards Toffee...

Queen Moon: (YN)!!!

As soon (YN) got close to Toffee and yet ready to slice him up this time, suddenly Toffee pulled out a necklace out from his neck and points at it towards (YN)...(YN) stopped all of the sudden and sees the necklace that Toffee was holding...was the behelit...suddenly, the stone started to move around the surface all the sudden...and yet, it created a face, and then it gave out a loud yell, a yell with pain, as the behelit cried in blood...

As it yelled, suddenly, everything around the land started to change, the ground was nothing but pure faces, walls started to appear as well, faces as well, everything around them were nothing but faces, faces of pain, despair and suffering

Queen Moon: Wh-Wh-What...on...earth???!!

(YN): Wh-What the hell!?! What the fuck!?! What is this!?!!

Toffee: *Chuckles* And so...the nightmare of despair...begins.

-END OF CHAPTER 29-