Standing standing behind him was the glasses wearing individual who called him also standing behind him was another individual he was wearing a gray and white tracksuit he had razor sharp teeth and he looked like a less angry version of the Big Boss Man.

His his name was believe it or not Shark Fujishiro and finally there was a very tiny woman she was armed with what looked like a conch shell that have been modified into a powerful weapon.

Ozpin: so what brings you here to our humble Academy today?

Gozaburo: don't fuck with us we're here for the kid so Hand him over and we won't burn this Academy to the ground!!!

Y/n: how about this you make one more threat against this Academy and its students and I will personally rip out your skull and beat you to death with it and then I will use said skull as a fuckable ashtray!!!

Gozaburo: do you know who the hell you're talkin to?!?!?!? I am the boss of the Seto gang!!!!!!!

Y/n: trust me when I say this you don't scare me and I can kill each and every one of you with one hand tied behind my back blindfolded while hopping on one leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The boss of the Seto gang growled he was ready to jump across the table and rip Y/n's throat out he was then calmed down by his wife.

Ren S: please calm down Gozaburo.

Her husband began to calm down but he still looked almost impossibly angry but I have a feeling that anger was his default emotion.

Ren S: let me explain the reason we're here basically mermaid law states that if a mermaid is seen by a human one of three things must happen.

Y/n: and what would those things be?

Ren S: number one the human who saw the Mermaid has to die number two the mermaid who was seen by the human Must Die.

Y/n: I know of these outcomes and I guarantee you neither of them is going to happen so what's option number three?

Gozaburo look like his rage was going to physically manifest and attack everyone in the room that's how angry he was but his wife on the other hand she looked almost Happy.