|

sorry if this is horrible, im not much of a writer
~
~
~
TRIGGER WARNING: Homophobic slurs, Cursing

Daniel Howell. A 17 year old boy who just graduated secondary school. Which to most people, is one of the biggest achievements of someone's life. But to Dan, he didn't even want to go to his ceremony. Dan got bullied a lot for his appearance, the way he dressed, for wearing a flower crown. Secondary school was just something he wanted to forget. "Faggot" "Twink!" "Fuck you!" "Kill yourself." Those were things that he heard all too often. But it didnt effect him. But the boy had a secret he couldn't tell anyone. He was gay. He wasnt accepted in the public. He hated himself. He had nothing to look forward to. Except one day when he was scrolling around on YouTube, he came across this channel. "AmazingPhil". Dan chuckled at the name than clicked on the top video he saw. "The Island". He watched it and immediately fell in love with his personality. Dan secretly thought he was cute as well. The young boy keeps watching all the videos that this Phil had on his channel. He smiled all night, leaving comments on the videos.

danisnotonfire: LMAO! love ur videos phil! :]

The boy cringed at his comment, thinking about if he should delete it or not. He decided not to and turned off his computer. He went to bed and woke up to see something in his notifications.

danisnotonfire: LMAO! love ur videos phil! :]
*replying to danisnotonfire* AmazingPhil: awe! thank u dan! :]

sorry it was so short, im not really comfortable with writing like this yet lol

259 words