Chapter Eight

Maddox's POV

It had been two weeks since Passion had talked to me. I had tried to send her a few texts, facetime her, I even tried to use Theo to get her to talk to me. But she seemed to just completely ignore me. I'd see her in the hallway the first few days of our fight and tried to talk to her — she'd grab one of her friend's hands and walk away.

After a few days, I noticed her absence in school became almost none existent. She didn't show up to school as much and when I asked her friend — Carmen — if she was okay, she'd say; "She's not feeling well."

She started doing shows more offend and posting more videos on her account. She didn't seem to leave the house anymore.

I missed her. So fucking much.

"Mr. Stone?" My Spanish teacher called, grabbing my attention faintly. My eyes stayed glued to my screen by I tilted my head up in his direction. "Get your eyes glued off your phone and pay attention. I asked you a question."

I groaned and rolled my eyes boredly. I was trying to get a text back from Passion, not pay attention to class. "What was your question?"

"My question was to say a basic phrase in Spanish; something we learned over the curriculum."

I groaned and dropped my phone to the desk along with my head. "Odio esta maldita clase."
{I hate this goddamn class}

The class busted into laughter and just as I was about to get yelled at; my phone dinged. I perked up quickly and unlocked it seeing it was a text from Passion. It was something that didn't give me much relief because I knew she was lying.

 It was something that didn't give me much relief because I knew she was lying

I took a screenshot and sent it to Theo who was sitting in front of the class. His phone dinged as well and he quickly texted back. We agreed to go over to her house after school but since I didn't feel like waiting anymore; we got up in the middle of class and left.

"Hey, Maddy! Slow down, man! Don't you think we'll get in trouble?" Theo yelled from behind me as he tried to stuff his books and papers into the army green messenger bag.

"I told you not to call me that or I'll call you Teddy." I smirked back as I playfully shoved him to the side. "And says the person who uses his breaks to smoke weed."

He chuckled and slapped his hand on my shoulder. "Hey man, that's some good shit. You need to try it, it'll help with the nerves," He squeezed my tense shoulder and laughed. "No need it, your all tense and shit."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Well, maybe after we find out Angel's okay. The last thing I need is to be high and try to convince Passion to forgive me."

We hopped into my car and started to drive back to my neighborhood. "Huh," He started as he reclined the seat back and lit his blunt. He rolled the windows down and took a hit. "Is her name really Passion? Like P-A-S-S-I-O-N?"