Chapter Five

Sorry for the short chapter😭

A/N; Play the song when you see —> ♫

Passion's POV

"Fucking gorgeous," Maddox growled lowly as he inspected my body. His eyes roamed my half-naked body while his hands followed his gaze, tracing every curve and arch of my body. "You're beautiful Angel, you've got a beautiful body and I can't wait to ravish it."

His lips met my shoulder in a tender, soft kiss leaving me absolutely breathless as my head fell back onto his broad chest, my mouth let a shallow, shaky breath out through my parted lips.

"Save it for the show, Maddox. Keep it in your pants." I breathe out with as much stability as possible.

He released a dark chuckle, his warm breath fanning my neck lightly. "Baby, I'm keeping it in my pants. But I can't stop thinking about the erotic images of my face buried between your luscious, thick thighs," He placed another sensual, soft kiss on my neck. This one lingering longer, his lips sucking my flesh into his wet mouth before he released it. "I can't wait to have you sitting on my face, squirting that sweet pussy juice into my mouth."

I was wet. I was dripping wet through the sheer white underwear. I was losing control and it wasn't time yet. The man behind me was driving me crazy as he whispered sensual, alluring things into my ear. He had led us to my bed and laid me down, my legs parted open right in front of the close-up cam.

Maddox had smirked when he saw the time, his hand had touched the enter chat button in which we were greeted with a naked Mr. Stewart.

My mind has been swirling with ways this could go downhill or up in flames. But he was the one to request this show and from the look in Maddox's dark chocolate eyes; he was determined to give it.

"Who's your friend Passion?" His groggy voice rasped as he fisted his cock. "I thought we'd do this how you normally do it."

Maddox chuckled dryly as he slid his half-naked body between my spread legs. His lips scattering wet, passive kisses on my inner thighs. He got closer and closer to the place I need him the most, his pearly white teeth clamping down on the flesh softly resulting in my mouth letting a moan slip past my lips. He licked my slit through the sheer panties, my juices flowing like a river when he placed a chastising kiss to my clit.

"Who is that?" Mr. Stewart asked, the curiosity clear on his face. I looked at my laptop screen seeing the two different camera angles, one word came to mind; erotic.

One angle showed a side view of Maddox between my legs, his head dipped far and deep. The red-purple neon lights making it hard to see Maddox's face. The other angle — my personal favorite — the close-up, it showed my legs open with Maddox's head rooted between my legs as he kissed and sucked the skin around my burning core.

Mr. Stewart looked extremely confused and horny, conflicted on which to feel as he watched up intently.

"This is your show, Henry. So watch." I said.

Maddox groaned in satisfaction when his fingers slowly stroked my wetness through the sheer fabric. "Oh look at the mess your pussy is making, Angel." Maddox purred seductively.

I mewled in response as for I just wanted a release — I wanted Maddox fucking Stone to give me a release.

He kissed my navel before slowly moving down, his teeth attached to the hem of the underwear before his eyes met mine and he slowly pulled them down my legs. Once he had pulled the see-through material off my body, he smirked and dove his head down between my legs. He kissed my clit before sucking it into his mouth making my body twitch with excitement.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned out, my back arching off the bed and my head plunging into the pillows while pleasure rushed through my veins and heat flushed my core. Mr. Stewart grunted as he watched the erotic scene, his hand balled in a fist as he pumped his cock gradually.

Maddox spreads my lower lips open — my wetness leaking out onto the sheets — with his two fingers before plummeting his tongue inside my moist heat. He hums in fulfillment, sending vibrations through my core. My clit tremble and sore from the aching vibrations that surged throughout my body.

"-Ah! Oh yes!" I moaned out as my hands flew into his forest of thick profound brown hair. His tattooed hands dipped under and went behind my thighs pulling me into his hot mouth as his tongue licked at my walls. My pussy spasmed when his teeth grazed my clit and I couldn't help but cry out. "Oh Fuck! Maddox!"

"Maddox?" Mr. Stewart yelled abruptly. His hands stopped pumping his cock and he had his mouth dropped open.

Maddox had lifted his head replacing his mouth with two of his fingers leaving me speechless. He began to pump his fingers in and out fast as he reached for the light revealing himself to Mr. Stewart.

"You're a sick perve. You know that?" Maddox chuckled. He started doing scissor movements with his fingers inside of me making my lips part open and let out a sensual moan.

"She was supposed to give me a private show." He argued.

"Well, this is as private as it will get. So watch me eat her fucking pussy until it red and she's quivering. Then I want you to think about how you could never have her because she's mine and your her fucking teacher," He curled his fingers, the tips hitting my sensitive G-spot. "If you ever fucking try anything with her again, I'll kick your fucking ass."

"Oh Fuck! Maddox, I'm gonna cum!" I squealed with my head pushed back into the pillow.

The next thing I knew, I had the clit vibrator sucking my little button into the heaven-like toy, and I came.