That reply worsened my situation.

Tae - " An hour and a half?.....and you  are not even bothered, if she is okay or not."

I said angrily.

She looked down

Tae - " Didn't she told you where she is going?"

She shook her head as no.

Tae - " Aishh!"

I walked back into my room and sat on the bed.

Tae's mind - " I hope she is fine."

I buried my face in my palm.

Around 20 minutes later....I heard the front door open...I quickly ran towards the door in hope .

And yes there she was standing with some bags in her hand and smiling at me.

I completely scanned her body through my eyes to see if she is okay and yeah she was fine.

I felt like my breath came back.

I went towards her and took those bags from the hand or should I say snatched from her hands.

Y/n - " Tae, why are you early today?"

She asked smilingly.

I kept the bags away and kept my hands on my waist and asked while clenching my jaw.

Tae - " Where were you?"

Y/n - " I went out for some shopping."

She said casually and it made me more angry..I was dying of fear here and she is not even bothered.

Tae - " DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME?"

She widened her eyes at my shouting, then looked behind me probably at Aunt Han and then back at me.

Y/n - " What happened?"

She asked in a low tone.

Tae - " WHAT HAPPENED?...How can you be so careless y/n...you didn't even informed any one where you are going and I was worried sick."

Her eyes teared up.

But right now I was blinded with anger to notice that.

Tae - " What is the use of phone..if you have to keep it switched off."

I said still in the anger.

She bite her inner cheek

Y/n - " I am sorry."

She said and walked upstairs to the room.

I looked at her going then averted my eyes to Aunt Han, who looked at me with a displeasing look.

Aunt Han - " I am sorry to interfere Mr. Kim...but you shouldn't have shouted on her, she is pregnant...she is restricted to do so many things...she maybe feeling suffocated....that's why she might have gone out....you should have asked her calmly."