IV

She had already lost the knowledge of her surroundings, she was suddenly pulled inside by someone, not knowing what was happening to her, she had her poker face on

She could hear someone scolding her, it was Yedam.

"What are you doing? Do you even use your brain or not? You knew you had fever right?"

"Do you know how cold it is outside?"

"Yah, y/n answer me, why were you standing in the rain?"

He realized he was shouting at her, he took her to his room. He couldn't have taken her to her room knowing Beomgyu and Lisa were there.

Yedam started thinking what was wrong with y/n since she wasn't answering him, even though she never answered him and still looked emotionless as always, but the difference right now was, she also looked lost.

Yedam took out a towel and threw it at y/n who did nothing with it. He sighed and said, "what? Do you want me to do it?"

"For you then, sister" He smiled and starting drying her hair. Y/n seemed like she wasn't conscious, now Yedam was seriously worried.

He held her from her shoulders and shouted her name a few times, he got no reply. He was on the verge of crying as he was having weird thoughts.

He suddenly got hugged by y/n, they both had tears in their eyes at this point. Y/n was hugging him chanting, "mom, mom",  While Yedam also remembered his dad leaving him.

After a long hug, Yedam realized that now y/n isn't wet alone, instead, he was wet too.

Y/n said, "why? Why did she leave me?" She wasn't out of it yet.

He made her sleep on the bed and went to change. As he came out of the bathroom he realized y/n was asleep. Now he was confused about what he should do. He just sat on the ground beside the bed.

Y/n woke up with the sun rays striking her face, she felt some pressure on her hand. She looked on that side to see Yedam holding it. Out of sudden shock, she screamed, waking him up. He woke up and closed her mouth by his hand.

She started hitting him, "yah, y/n what? Stop being stupid and shut up"
"Why am I here?"

Suddenly someone knocked at the door, y/n ran to the bathroom. Yedam went to open the door, "hey idiot, have you seen y/n?" Beomgyu asked. Yedam shook his head nervously.

Suddenly the sound of flush was heard from the bathroom, Beomgyu looked at him with suspicion.

He said, "it's just that way, it is clogged, I just came out of the bathroom so-"
"Okay, okay. Y/n is not in the room, you should help us search for her"
"I'll just freshen up and-"
"Didn't you say you came out of the bathroom?"
"I'm not done yet" Yedam laughed awkwardly.