II

After the school ended, Yedam was waiting for y/n in the car even when he knew she won't be coming

After the school ended, Yedam was waiting for y/n in the car even when he knew she won't be coming. Then, he saw her coming out with her friends.

He went to her with a sly smirk on his face and said, "take me home or I'll tell dad you mistreated me"
Lisa got angry, "dad?"
"I mean, I should get used to calling him dad"
"Mistreated? Yeah sure, you 5 year old"

Y/n stopped her and said, "At my house, 6. Convey the thing I told you earlier, to Jungwoo" Lisa nodded.

She walked to the car with Yedam who was hopping around like a kid. They got inside and the driver looked at her in surprise, she just nodded.

On the way, Yedam said, "I didn't expect you to have a boyfriend, it must be so difficult to be with you. He smirked. You know what? I made friends with a group of cool people today, they're called treasure-"

Y/n was just staring at him without giving him any reactions, which made him stop. She raised her eyebrow, signalling him to continue but he just laughed awkwardly. Y/n then slept for the rest of the way.

He wanted to know what she was hearing as she had her headphones on so hemoved closer. He tried to tilt his head and listen to it, but there came a sudden spead breaker, which made two of their heads hit.

It made y/n awake. She said, "Yedam is it? Don't get involved with me. It's better for you to stay away from me"

"Why? Are you gonna eat me up? Like aang?"
She just glared at him while he was laughing.

Beomgyu yawned and said, "I'm not going home, I'm so tired y/n"
"It's okay, stay tonight"

Lisa said, "what about me huh?" Y/n smiled and nodded.

Lisa continued, "Y/n-ah, Jungwoo said he knew you won't be able to make it."
"Mhm, did he sound disappointed?"
"No, he just said you owe him a party" Y/n smiled.

Suddenly Yedam opened the door without knocking, "Dinner's ready"
"Where are your manners?" Lisa asked.
"Oh we have guests.."
"You're the guest!"

Y/n said, "Lisa, that's enough. Let's not."

Yedam said, "Y/n, you should really consider your friends' behavior, one keeps bringing insignificant fights with me while the other one keeps staring at me the whole time" while pointing at Beomgyu.

Y/n replied, "I told you to mind your own business earlier. I don't think I need to repeat myself"

"Rude." He went away slamming the door.

"Are you guys having a sleep over?" Yedam's mom asked y/n.
"They're just too lazy to go home." She replied smiling.

So I am the only person she's rude with Yedam thought.