VIII

"But I already like you""What?""I mean as you are, as in your personality is cool, I mean, you aren't that rude, i-"Y/n kept staring at him making him stop

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"But I already like you"
"What?"
"I mean as you are, as in your personality is cool, I mean, you aren't that rude, i-"
Y/n kept staring at him making him stop.

"And?" She then asked.
"Don't do this to me"
"What?"
"Go back to your room"
"Huh?"
He dragged her out with all his might. Then took a sigh of relief and went to sleep.

Y/n wasn't able to sleep at night so she went outside. She knocked at Yedam's door, it opened with a knock and he was sleeping. Ms.Bang was sitting beside him.

She asked y/n, "what's wrong?"
"I couldn't sleep"
"Come here," She said patting on the bedsheet.

"Yedam's sleep would be disturbed"
"Nah, he's a sound sleeper"
Y/n smiled and went towards Ms.Bang.

She laid down and Ms.Bang started patting her head in the same rhythm as Yedam did, it made y/n smiled. Ms.Bang asked, "what are you smiling about?"
"He does the same"
"He, who?"
"The sound sleeper" They both started giggling.

Yedam woke up to see y/n sleeping beside him, he covered his mouth as he was about to scream, but it wasn't the first time she slept in his bed. He thought she felt more comfortable there, the thought made him smile.

"How did you get here Ms.rude?"

"I hope you didn't have any nightmares" He was getting out of bed, but stopped when he realized she was holding onto his hand.

He then saw his mom entering the room, he panicked and acted like he just opened his eyes.

His mom said, "I'm sorry Yedam, I was patting her head and she slept-"
"Yeah, that's the correct method"
"You didn't get uncomfortable right?"

Definitely not mom, "She is rude to me sometimes, but it's okay if you made her sleep here, but now-"
"Wake her up and come down both of you"
He covered their hands and smiled while nodding.

Yedam said, "Y/n wake up, my hand is sore now"

Then he realized she was just holding his forefinger.
"Do you always take me as your mom? You hugged me because you thought I was your mom-"
"Mom, I'm happy"
"See, I knew. Happy? Why? What's happening in your dream?"

Yedam started smiling. He went close to her face examining the mole beneath her eye, he said, "get up y/n, you told me you don't wanna be late for school that day-"
"5 more...I'm up"
She got up and sat while examining her surroundings.

"Good morning y/n"
"Huh? Who are you?"
"I-"
"What the...why am I here?" She started hitting him. He held both of her hands and told her to be quiet, there was a moment of silence between those two.