III

~The college fest~Y/n was worried about her performance, the girl who has always been confident, seemed worried

~The college fest~
Y/n was worried about her performance, the girl who has always been confident, seemed worried.
Lisa was ready for her performance, Beomgyu was massaging y/n's shoulder, they were sitting in the changing room, backstage.

Suddenly Jihoon came towards y/n and said, "you're gonna do well like always y/n-ah"

He then facepalmed himself internally, "I-I  m-meant, good luck," He said stuttering and went away making y/n smile.

Hearing "y/n-ah" in her childhood friend's voice after so long made her happy, she wasn't worried about the performance anymore.

Jihoon and y/n stopped talking much since Jungwoo and y/n started dating, Jihoon wasn't supportive of the fact Jungwoo is friends with Jennie, who had bullied y/n in high school.

Jungwoo also came to wish y/n the best and sat there when Lisa and Beomgyu went out for a while. "Lisa said you couldn't come to the party because you had some things to do", Y/n nodded while smiling.

"What do I get for winning the match?" He stood up smirking slyly at y/n. She definitely knew what he was going for, she started thinking about her first kiss, which she has been saving.

He started to lean in when the door was opened by Yedam. He closed it back after seeing the view. Jungwoo was angry already but still continued.

Yedam opened the door with his eyes closed, "I needed some hairpins if there are some? Jennie's hairstyle isn't coming out well"

Jungwoo turned around scaring him, he took a few hairpins and said, "you two really fit each other well" He ran away. Y/n looked at Jungwoo and hugged him instead, he became calm all of a sudden.

Lisa performed:

She rocked the stage as usual.

Yedam and Jennie performed:

Everyone was so impressed as it was so unique and different from what everyone has been doing.

Y/n was worried, about winning? Nah. She didn't sleep last night, like always, and was worried about the flashbacks she's been getting lately.

She and Beomgyu performed: